COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Found Ren (NU'EST) Card for Trade (1 Viewer)

eclipsoul

barbie (2023) fan account
Reactions Received
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Orbit
Pronouns
she/her

as always, trading this for any girl group card. my #1 priority right now is loona, but i'm also looking for mamamoo, everglow, gfriend, twice and sunmi/chungha/iu. from boy groups cards, i can trade this one for a day6/astro/ateez card :sanapray:

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
You got anther BG card?!
:jisoosmh: lmao

eclipsoul

Reactions Received
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Orbit
Pronouns
she/her
You got anther BG card?!
:jisoosmh: lmao
yes :jisoosmh: this was actually yesterday and i waited to post it for trade until now so that it goes towards my thread count for today. but it's not like i'm not expecting anything else than another bg card today :jisoosmh: the only good thing at the moment is that with the trading i have done so far, i only have 3 boy group cards left

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
yes :jisoosmh: this was actually yesterday and i waited to post it for trade until now so that it goes towards my thread count for today. but it's not like i'm not expecting anything else than another bg card today :jisoosmh: the only good thing at the moment is that with the trading i have done so far, i only have 3 boy group cards left
I could take him off your hands for Loona's Yeojin or Twice's Chaeyoung.

I can trade this dude myself for another card I need :lisalaugh:

eclipsoul

Reactions Received
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Orbit
Pronouns
she/her
I could take him off your hands for Loona's Yeojin or Twice's Chaeyoung.

I can trade this dude myself for another card I need :lisalaugh:
omg a yeojin card that would be amazing :maheart: with that being said this card would be probably very difficult to trade because i don't think there are that many people interested in nu'est on this forum :jisoosmh:

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
omg a yeojin card that would be amazing :maheart: with that being said this card would be probably very difficult to trade because i don't think there are that many people interested in nu'est on this forum :jisoosmh:
True, unfortunately.

If someone shows interest, but doesn't currently have a card you want, I'll make the trade. Then I'll wait until they have a card I want.

But don't worry, this Yeojin card is yours lol. I guess we can wait until you get a GG card you don't want/would like to trade, or even a BG card that's actually more valuable and people want, so I can trade it myself :).

Sound good?
:sanapray:

eclipsoul

Reactions Received
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Orbit
Pronouns
she/her
True, unfortunately.

If someone shows interest, but doesn't currently have a card you want, I'll make the trade. Then I'll wait until they have a card I want.

But don't worry, this Yeojin card is yours lol. I guess we can wait until you get a GG card you don't want/would like to trade, or even a BG card that's actually more valuable and people want, so I can trade it myself :).

Sound good?
:sanapray:
are you still willing to trade that yeojin card? i found a hyuna card which i don't really need in case you don't want a bg card :sanapray:

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
are you still willing to trade that yeojin card? i found a hyuna card which i don't really need in case you don't want a bg card :sanapray:
I'll trade for Hyuna. If I trade her myself I guess she's more valuable. But I do like her.
:pikahappy:

eclipsoul

Reactions Received
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Orbit
Pronouns
she/her
I'll trade for Hyuna. If I trade her myself I guess she's more valuable. But I do like her.
:pikahappy:
thank you so much! it would be really great if you could start the trade, i feel like i was vising the card thread a bit too often today :lisalaugh:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread