Reo's Favorite Songs | 1st Half of January (1 Viewer)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
Pronouns
He/Him
Each year I've been on KS so far I've done some kind of lists, be that my Top 100s lists or my Top 10s of Month lists.

To keep the tradition I'm gonna do two threads each month, one at half the month, the other at the end of the month.
Just giving some recommendations of songs that were released that you might've missed or just general appreciation for them.

Jeong Sewoon - In The Dark, Fine & Find You
He started of this month great with his best title track yet.
Fine & Find You are my 2 favorite B-Sides of his newest album.
They are definitely slower songs, more like slow-jams you listen to with eyes closed just taking it all in.
His voice is really soft and nice to listen to, I'm sure even users who don't usually listen to male artists would enjoy these 3 songs.

MCND - Louder
This definitely is one of my top 3 MCND songs.
It has a pretty bright tone to it but has quite a fast tempo.
The vocals in the verses and bridge are great, the 2 main vocals are probably some of my favorite rookie vocals.
The rap is nice as well, not straining to the ears or anything like that.

TREASURE - Be With Me
I normally hate these kind of coffee house music, but this is kinda addicting.
I love the whistling and the hints of vocal synths together with the acoustic guitar, just overall a great exciting mix.

(G)I-DLE
- HWAA & DALIAH
I've been listening to these 2 tracks non-stop since release.
HWAA being one of their better titles, it's mysterious, enchanting, a hint of epicness.
DALIAH is probably going to be one of the most underrated songs of the year, simply for being a b-side and released so early the year.
DALIAH might also be one of my favorite GG songs of all time. It has a sort of really sad feel about it but there is some brighter instrument for contrast which I really love.
Melancholic is probably the best word to describe it I guess.

VICTON - All Day, Carry On & Flip A Coin
All Day & Carry On is all I want from a more uptempo ballad.
Amazing vocals, beautiful instrumental, a catchy melody.

Flip A Coin will probably stay one of my top hype songs for the first half of 2021.
Usually most of the time when a phrase or the same word gets repeated a lot I'm not too big of a fan
but Flip A Coin is just such a rare thing to hear in K-Pop that it's a lot more engaging and catchy.

@Boy Group @Girl Group

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
Reactions Received
Fandom
Multi-king
Ship
Very good choices :sanapray: I appreciate. Can't say Dahlia was my favorite b-side but it's still good

Reactions: Myco and Yili

Users who are viewing this thread

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Myco Korea 3
Myco Korea 7
Myco Korea 8
Myco Korea 11
Myco Korea 13