COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Replace a title track with a B side from the same album. (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Pretty simple. Pick any group and one of their albums/minis/EPs, and let me know which B-side would have made a better title track and why.

Keep in mind that when you make a B side the title track, the existing title track gets relegated to B-side so choose wisely.

For me,

1. Twice- Sunset should've been the title track instead of Yes or Yes. YOY isn't bad, I like it quite a lot but Sunset is a sound Twice hasn't explored in their title tracks too often. It's still similar to their usual image/concept but more along the retro lines like Wonder Girls, with some wonderful synths incorporated which I love. I could even picture a retro style MV similar to WG's I Feel You or something, would be pretty great.

2. EXO- Gravity instead of Tempo in DMUMT album. I understand why Tempo was made the title but Gravity is flat out the better song, plus it would go along great with a futuristic MV.

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Last edited:

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
This should be pretty straightforward;
Vacation instead of Sunny Summer

Hear The Wind Sing instead of Fingertip
Agreed on Sunny Summer :welp:

I knew this was coming when I tagged you :yolk:

Tir

Crawled out of some hole
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
This should be pretty straightforward;
Vacation instead of Sunny Summer

Hear The Wind Sing instead of Fingertip
I was in two minds about this one actually. 'Vacation' or 'Windy Windy', both are really really good tracks that I didn't know which I would put as a title

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I was in two minds about this one actually. 'Vacation' or 'Windy Windy', both are really really good tracks that I didn't know which I would put as a title

Choose one :chickill:

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Oh and although I LOVED Summer Rain, Rainbow should've been the title track
Yes I actually prefer Rainbow too :sj_weary:
Summer Rain I guess......just whelmed me. Out of all the songs I've listened, it was definitely one of them :welp:

Tir

Crawled out of some hole
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Oh and although I LOVED Summer Rain, Rainbow should've been the title track
Damn it you stole my answer. I was in the middle of typing ahsdfjfashfjafafSDSdfsdsED1dsdS

That's all the GFriend ones I could think of since every other title track is 100/10 and can't be replaced

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Damn it you stole my answer. I was in the middle of typing ahsdfjfashfjafafSDSdfsdsED1dsdS

That's all the GFriend ones I could think of since every other title track is 100/10 and can't be replaced
Originally, I liked Flower Garden more than TFTMN but TFTMN is just THAT bitch you know :sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary:

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
IZ*ONE Up/Above the Sky over Violeta too, count me in the camp who's not too happy with their comeback title. I loved LVER and Heart*IZ is a great album, but I love almost all B sides over Violeta.

Highlight and Really Like You are also great but Up has that cheerful tone and high energy that works great for a title, and the choreo looks fun too. Song also sounds far more public friendly so would probably chart better.

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Reveluv
Taeyeon - Circus

Circus is the far superior song from the Something New album!

Luna - Breathe

Free Somebody imo was a rather forgettable song. Whilst Breathe is so emotionally charged and showcases Luna's vocal capabilities perfectly which makes it one of the best b sides of all time.

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
@dooh I hope you're here to say Focus over Summer Dream :joysip:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I agree a lot about Sunset over Yes or Yes. It would've been interesting to see what kind of concept they would've had instead.

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Taeyeon - Circus

Circus is the far superior song from the Something New album!

Luna - Breathe

Free Somebody imo was a rather forgettable song. Whilst Breathe is so emotionally charged and showcases Luna's vocal capabilities perfectly which makes it one of the best b sides of all time.
Taeyeon B sides are always so good :sj_weary:

My fav was Baram, but I love Circus more than Something New too. I do like Free Somebody though lmao :yolk:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread