COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Resolutions for New Years,or any spécial way you celebrate it? (1 Viewer)

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
c: Hi,it’s Koala
What are your resolutions for your New Years? Or,any special tradition you do?

Most probably think everyone celebrates the same,but my friends and I would get together and I don’t drink alcohol.

Our whole night was usually night gazing,s’mores and going inside to play games.

We also did this chalk fight a lot when lighting off fireworks. Also,there’s a mural in my city we like to go to and help paint because they change it near the start of every year

c: I also like how my friends still cook food from their homes. This year I don’t think I’m doing anything though. So,I’ll be here. Working on art and gaming till we ring the new year in

Bless Seventeen for Oh my. Perfect chance c:

I hope seventeen has a good year,and you all do. Share what you do,or your resolutions.

Koala

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I don’t know why the accent got on the E...just don’t mind it

Koala

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Well my last years resolution to not stan any rookie groups failed miserable so I dont really set any this time and celebrating just with the fam
Thank you for supporting me :c

But,true. I feel like I’m gonna probably stan another group when some of the new debut group teasers dropping

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I miss the days when all of my friends come to my place and we singed, it was fun and terrible at the same time, that was our tradition

Last edited:

Koala

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I miss the days when all of my friends come to my place and we singed, it was fun and terrible at the same time, that was our tradition
It still sounds cute. You should suggest a Karoke night again then c:

Would be fun to bring in the year with some funny memories that you can say you did last year xd

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
It still sounds cute. You should suggest a Karoke night again then c:

Would be fun to bring in the year with some funny memories that you can say you did last year xd
Oh that would be good, but I don't think my dad will ever recover from the last lol
today I will meet these friends actually, it will be just a different kind of event and for everyone's sake I should not sing :pepecross: but the night is long :queen:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Nope, we don't celebrate new year. I just stay awake till 12:30 am to see all the fireworks. And I have the typical resolutions: eat healthy and study more etc.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread