Teaser Resonance MV Teaser 2 (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
Was that Ten? Is he getting more and more screen time? He should be more favoured, he deserves it so much! ♥

• Love
Reactions: Vikki
Reactions Received
  • Love
Reactions Received
looking similar to black on black atm

mark taeyong jisung and ten having centre parts

ten dance break
I love black on black so they can continue that :D. I am also happy for Ten getting more parts, maybe he´ll move to a solo or will continue with WayV. I just feel like he is one of the members that have outgrown the NCT concept. No disrespect, but I´d love to see him outside of NCT because he simply deserves more. NCT is a lovely group to debut with and gain experience,but.... I feel like for really talented people it is just not enough.

Reactions: JJbaker and Vikki

JJbaker

Idol
Reactions Received
Website
hk.asiatatler.com
I love black on black so they can continue that :D. I am also happy for Ten getting more parts, maybe he´ll move to a solo or will continue with WayV. I just feel like he is one of the members that have outgrown the NCT concept. No disrespect, but I´d love to see him outside of NCT because he simply deserves more. NCT is a lovely group to debut with and gain experience,but.... I feel like for really talented people it is just not enough.
ten has done solos and prob get some solo work
he will never leave the group as solo work will just happen between comebacks
like exo members

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
Ship
He's got incredible talent but I'd rather him still stay in SuperM, WayV and NCT tbh. There have been other incredible SM talents before and if needed he can have a solo career alongside the group like Taemin does.

Users who are viewing this thread