COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Review a Tv Show You Finished Recently (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
inspirit
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I genuinely want to know your thoughts about a series you recently finished watching.
Maybe you or I will find a series we want to dive into?
Also please don't spoil anything.

The Good Place: 10 OUT OF 10

I CANNOT EXPRESS WHAT THIS SHOW DID TO ME. I hesitated on finishing it because I loved the first 3 seasons and loved them. I didn't want to have the way it ended and I can see why some people may think the ending is rushed but I cried like a little bitch baby over the ending. This series is so fucking intelligent. They have so much diversity within the cast. You learn while you are watching it about morals and philosophy. You learn about how you can negatively impact those around you without realizing it. And then you get attached to these friendships and this found family. You watch these characters grow all while laughing your ass off at the humor.

This is legit one of the best tv shows I have EVER had the honor to watch and I highly recommend it.​

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Schitt's Creek 8/10

I really enjoyed this show, it has a very particular type of comedy vibe so a lot of people may not prefer it but I found it to be quite clever and quirky. The characters can drive you up the wall but you also do care about them a lot. And I legit did cry at some moments between characters, as the relationships between the family and the town residents are very touching and cute to see grow. I think that the character growth in the story is natural and doesn't feel like they jump from axxhole to Gods gift to the world. The characters maintain a balance between being comedically fictional and believable. I recommend this show to anyone who enjoys clever if a little bit overdramatic comedy.

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Choice
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Most recent one probably How To Get Away With Murder Season 5 7/10
It's definitely getting worse with each season because it keeps being increasingly frustrating when they pull shit out of their asses just to add to the drama.
Now that being said I still love the show, the characters are amazing, especially Viola Davis's Annalise Keating, but some of the writing this season was really out of character for some of them but they made the best with what they were given. They all have stellar performances and it's still exciting to see the mystery behind of what happens but yeah it do gets ridiculous by now, so I'm really happy they ended it with Season 6

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread