COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Reviewing New BG Discographies (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
inspirit
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
So if you know anything about me I am a girl group stan.
I don't hate boy groups by any means and used to be a hard core one.
But the newer generation of idols has really just turned me but I want to give some of the newer guy groups a chance.
I've done it with the girl groups so why not guy groups.

So if you want me to check out a newer guy group (debuted in 2019 or 2020).
Put them below and I'll check out their discography and reply to your comment with my thoughts.
I unexpectedly liked Reveal by The Boyz so I may find something I really like so throw me some.
Just keep in mind this is a time-consuming project so have patience with me <3

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Have you listened to Stray Kids' non loud title tracks? Make sure to turn on the english subs if you do because the lyrics are really good

Yili

Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Have you listened to Stray Kids' non loud title tracks? Make sure to turn on the english subs if you do because the lyrics are really good

i'm making a note to remind you don't listen to their albums if you don't like loud music LMAO

also these songs are good to me and they're not that busy, i'll just give you titles instead of b-sides lololol

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
inspirit
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck

Levanter is actually really good. My boyfriend randomly started asking me to play their music and show why I don't like them.

I am YOU I don't really like though if I'm being honest it isn't catchy enough for me but it isn't bad.

Yili

Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Levanter is actually really good. My boyfriend randomly started asking me to play their music and show why I don't like them.

I am YOU I don't really like though if I'm being honest it isn't catchy enough for me but it isn't bad.
The English version is excellent as well so if you add it to your playlist, you can try listening to the english one ^^

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
inspirit
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
i'm making a note to remind you don't listen to their albums if you don't like loud music LMAO

also these songs are good to me and they're not that busy, i'll just give you titles instead of b-sides lololol

No Air isn't bad but I don't know if it's something I would listen to strictly because my favorite part takes forever to get to?

I never heard of Daisy but fuck that one is actually really good tbh.

I like WANNABE too but I think I've listened to it before already?

I just think THE BOYZ and I don't mesh. I like their song REVEAL but that's it so far.

I've definitely listened to We Must Love already before and I'm not sure I enjoy the instrumental too much. Other than that I think I would've liked the song.

Movie star has a nice vibe to it which I enjoy and sounds like an American song I would maybe listen to but idk?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread