COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Rich or Poor? (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
STARWOL
Are you (or your parents, depends where you live and your age) Rich or Poor?

If you are rich.... How do you live? Does it show you are rich by the cars and clothing you got Goin on?

If you are poor.... Does it show much? Or you guys trying hard to hide the fact? Are you ashamed?

Are you an in betweener?

I will always wonder how it would feel to be rich
I was born in a poor family and thus you have less options as a kid and when you grow older.... Thug life am I right
But trying to get a job in the future to earn more than my parents ever did... At least Google is showing me good money in them job areas :wimwim:

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I used to live in a poorer rural area but for uni I moved to a college town. I don't consider myself well off at all though nor my family. I guess we are the lower end of middle class?

mysteric

.*゚+ rest in peace our little pear blossom *+.
Reactions Received
Website
aespas.carrd.com
KS Coins
Fandom
MeU & MY
Pronouns
she ♡ her
Ship
upper middle class ig
I never was super conscious of it—by the time my memory kicked in, our financial situation was pretty stable—especially since everyone around me was around at the same level

it was only after I went to ib that I really realized how privileged I am, I suppose

Reactions Received
KS Coins
We are little above avarage I suppose, we own some buildings so we get a stable income from them, but nothing too fancy, my clothes are not luxury brand, I don't care about that, I just buy from stores like Zara, Guess Prada... I own some from Gucci but for the most part nope just fast fashion brands. My car is dodge charger 2015. I just need to find a good job again to afford everything again, I got fired from my previous job because of my panic disorder problems. :pandaannoyed:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
lower mid class i guess

i have a roof over my head and I'm not hungry, but the paycheck covers pretty much only that. i don't complain because it can always get worse so I'm grateful for what I have

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Choice
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
mid/lower middle class i guess?

I have all the necessities a human needs, my mother started to get more money from her job + we're getting money from the state cuz our grandma is living with us, so we have a bit extra that we're saving up

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
Reactions Received
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
YOLO
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I think I'm higher lower class or a solid middle class. I can afford necessities and I can pay for housing and furniture. I also do buy some entertainment items, such as albums or art. However, Most of the stuff I own are gifts or hand-me-downs, or things from my childhood. My parents are upper-middle class. I just prefer earning things myself cus I don't like paying people back.

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
I think I’m middle class. When I was younger we were quite poor and didn’t always live in the best of places or have a lot of food and new clothes but it’s thankfully gotten better as I’ve got older.

Yonk

cha cha cha
Reactions Received
Website
en.pronouns.page
KS Coins
Fandom
myday
Pronouns
any
growing up my family wasnt too wealthy, but we always had enough for the human necessities everthing went downhill from then and we had to go through poverty and such but now we are a average now that my mother and father have a stable job.

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Where I'm from, we'd be middle class, or even upper middle class. But when I went to uni I saw what actual upper middle class or even rich people look like/how they live so I'd say lower-middle now lol.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
when I was younger it used to be lower middle class but as of now it's probably just middle class.

my parents were really good with their money and saved as much as they could and now they can afford to spend money on the things they want to spend money on.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I do not know what is the meaning of the way of labeling ourselves, we can be rich but poor in mind or poor but rich in knowledge, it is something abstract but comfortable, if I am average and I install Solar generators but well I think I am low class to start to stop labeling I, even though I see that there is a lot of post I hope it is great to know them.

Reactions Received
Fandom
Pronouns
Ship
Wreck
above average. I still live at home, and my parents have good paying jobs. :sanapray:
I don’t work so I don’t have my own source of income

KPawz

found dead or alive
Reactions Received
Website
pawzworldz.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Once
Pronouns
They/Them
Ship
Middle class, we have the money we need to keep us stable but not enough money for extra planning

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread