Trading RM, Jisoo, Soyeon & Irene Rares (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
ok, but I literally don´t get a freaking idea how do you do that :D. how do you pull those cards? :D

Reactions Received
Some are from pulls others are from trades
you know what I get from pulls? cards like KARA that nobody gets, hence no trades can be made. unbelievable vicious circle. are you the one with most rare cards though? I just don´t get how you manage the whole system, how you know it all. must be me showing my lack of logic skills :D

Reactions Received
you know what I get from pulls? cards like KARA that nobody gets, hence no trades can be made. unbelievable vicious circle. are you the one with most rare cards though? I just don´t get how you manage the whole system, how you know it all. must be me showing my lack of logic skills :D
I think Xeulgi has the most with 6 and then I'm tied with Vikki at 5 for second most but I'm only looking for 1 set so mine are just gonna pile up for the most part as other than Solar, Moonbyul, Wheein and Hwasa I'll keep any other Rare up for trade. Well I can't say much about it now as it's kind of just something that I have gotten used to like memorising the cards people want and using threads to double check if I am unsure especially if it's someone who wants like 10 sets still. :pandatea:

• Wow
Reactions: Anju and brekker

Users who are viewing this thread