She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
Reactions Received
Ship
Super cute
But like for real?
How can they take care of a dog being so busy? :taeminface: or is there something im missing?
I really just saw Black Pink and busy in the same sentence wow :jisoosmh:

We're talking about Black Pink here, they're not busy even when they have a comeback. YG makes sure of it.

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
Reactions Received
Ship
Is this sarcasm? I cannot tell :ilovebread:
No I'm being serious lol. This year was a record for them activity wise but even then, their schedule was like half of what other idol schedules look like. I really wouldn't worry about thumbing busy at all. They have enough time to look after their pets. And if for whatever reason they suddenly do get busy, they can do what other idols do and leave their pets with their families.

Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Fandom
GoldenStar
No I'm being serious lol. This year was a record for them activity wise but even then, their schedule was like half of what other idol schedules look like. I really wouldn't worry about thumbing busy at all. They have enough time to look after their pets. And if for whatever reason they suddenly do get busy, they can do what other idols do and leave their pets with their families.
LOL, Lisa has like how many cats now, in tat 24/365 ep? But i dont think they can ask their families to take care of their pets if they get busy cos Rosie n Lisa's families r still in their respective home countries, n Jennie im not too sure abt, but Jisoo probably can ask her family to look after her pets; probably did when they went away for Coachella n tours last yr n early this yr (jpn tour?).

Vikki

Future Canadian Hobo
Reactions Received
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Super cute
But like for real?
How can they take care of a dog being so busy? :taeminface: or is there something im missing?
Lots of idols have pets, WayV have 2 cats and a dog and they're definitely more busy than Blackpink.

Reactions: karina

SHlNEE

Idol
Reactions Received
Website
kpopsource.com
Fandom
STARWOL
@Vikki @Suzy
Ok I sound like a kpop noob but the thing is... All I do is listen to the music, watch them on youtube in mv sometimes interviews, look at photos, make kpop graphics but that's it.... Fak do I know who has the biggest schedule :lisalaugh: :ilovebread: I assumed they busy girls because they such popular group lol oopsy.... But like how do you guys even know what groups are the most busy
What do you all keep up with to know that type of info:junweary:

Reactions: karina and Vikki

Vikki

Future Canadian Hobo
Reactions Received
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
@Vikki @Suzy
Ok I sound like a kpop noob but the thing is... All I do is listen to the music, watch them on youtube in mv sometimes interviews, look at photos, make kpop graphics but that's it.... Fak do I know who has the biggest schedule :lisalaugh: :ilovebread: I assumed they busy girls because they such popular group lol oopsy.... But like how do you guys even know what groups are the most busy
What do you all keep up with to know that type of info:junweary:
Well they have very few comebacks with very few songs with those comebacks generally. They tend to have a year between comebacks at least, while Ten has had 3 comebacks in half a year. That's why it's assumed they're busier than Blackpink.

Reactions: karina

SHlNEE

Idol
Reactions Received
Website
kpopsource.com
Fandom
STARWOL
Well they have very few comebacks with very few songs with those comebacks generally. They tend to have a year between comebacks at least, while Ten has had 3 comebacks in half a year. That's why it's assumed they're busier than Blackpink.
Yeah makes sense if you look at them facts
Easy peazy lemon squeezy :lisalaugh:
Well in that case, can they take me in as a human pet? I swear I'll be good and not take pics whilst they asleep to sell to media:ilovebread::jenniesmug::lisalaugh::taesquish:

• Haha
Reactions: karina and Vikki

karina

🌈 ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Fandom
arianator
Ship
Wreck
omo the cutest

QueenB