COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Rude people while I’m being nice (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Army
Pronouns
she/her
I asked this girl from Harvesters from Youjin about this Korean leader asking her to play violin and when when she got frustrated with them because she had a cold and didn’t feel like playing the violin with them. I kept asking her about and she kept ignoring. Then she gonna get mad and said “Brittany just leave me alone!” I feel like I just want to punch her face in!!! This is when she was a teenager before she graduated HS

Another thing in middle, when I heard some girl committed and I came across this boy crying in the classroom. I kept asking his classmate what’s going on, what happened and he kept ignoring me and then he said “LOOK JUST GO SIT DOWN” I was thinking * f*** you!!! I just asked you politely what’s going on!!!!* They never told me about it. SO STUPID!!!!!!!!

Before 2010, when my sister was talking on phone when our cousin got shot in the face, I kept asking her what’s going on? Then she said “ move! Go!” Like D***!!!!! I just asked her a question!!!!!! She never told me about it. She just told our mom about it. She was sooo d*** rude!!!!!!

Idk why people get mad at me for asking me what’s going on what happened when I’m trying to be nice

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread