COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Russian figure skater Kamila Valieva cleared to compete in the Olympics but the medal ceremony will be canceled if she wins (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Exo-L
Pronouns
she/her
I understand this whole situation isn't her fault, but this just gives the message if you're young doping is okay as long as you're clean only during the competition

The IOC is a joke

ramonda

Thunder ⚡️
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Stingray
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
Huh? That makes no sense

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Pronouns
She/Her
What I don’t understand is that her test only came back recently because she wasn’t flagged as a priority. If Russia can only compete in the Olympics (and other sports) as ROC, then surely any ROC athlete’s doping tests should be fast tracked in the run up to Beijing?

I feel like the road they should’ve gone down was to strip the ROC of their medals and do a proper investigation as to who was responsible in giving her the substance and give them a ban.

Xeulgi

✧。゚ Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт 。゚✧ °・
Top Poster Of Month
Reactions Received
KS Coins
the Olympics just gets more and more disappointing, and I don't even find the winner impressive anymore, and figure skating is all about jumps now :/

but I feel kind of sorry for the girl and all the other girls trained (and have been trained) by her coach and their team, honestly, they should be banned from coaching ever again

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
the Olympics just gets more and more disappointing, and I don't even find the winner impressive anymore, and figure skating is all about jumps now :/

but I feel kind of sorry for the girl and all the other girls trained (and have been trained) by her coach and their team, honestly, they should be banned from coaching ever again
yep and i agree with Booper too kill all The russian olympic committe medals. the program is not clean and that was the whole point of the suspensions.

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
this is such a mess

eclipsoul

barbie (2023) fan account
Reactions Received
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Orbit
Pronouns
she/her
this is just dumb as f*ck because why would other two skaters who win medals also have to be affected by a scandal that they're not a part of? this isn't even helping kamila's situation either because now this is just another reason why people will start blaming a child who's a victim of an abusive coaching system instead of the adults who will probably now keep on doping minors because now they know they can get away with it. eteri tutberidze should be in prison at that point.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread