COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Game Scenario Game (Left or Right Game) (1 Viewer)

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
25 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,138
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
A user will give you a scenario (user above you). To this you will answer left or right. As these directions are very vague, here would be an example:


There are two buttons. Pressing the left button, there is unearned credit and recognition. With the right button, there is working hard but never getting recognition.

For example, the user would answer either the left or right button. The overall question of this would be "Would you rather take someone else's work and be happy, or work hard for what you do earn, and be unhappy? Would you live with the guilt of taking someone else's work?".

Another example would be:

(Answer)
There is a fork in the road. One with extreme coldness, and the other with extreme heat. The right path is very cold, while the left path is very hot.


(Answer to question above)
There are two doors. In the right, there are lions who have not eaten in 4 months. In the other there in burning flames that you have a 50% chance of surviving. Which door will you enter?




As the directions are vague, please ask if you have any questions. I'll start. 😄




The left button initiates a healthy romantic relationship, but no friendships. The right button initiates having healthy friendships, but no romantic relationship. Which button do you choose?
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
1 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,624
Location
🌸 Flover Garden
KS Coins
0
Fandom
💡 Lightbulb
Ship
oof this is hard :/ I'd probably go right though since you'll know more people and have more relationships

A fortune teller offers you a choice between two pills. The pill in his left hand lets you see into your own future while the one in his right hand lets you see into the future of everyone but yourself. Which one would you choose?
 

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
25 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,138
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Probably the right hand. I know that if I knew what I was going to fail at, I wouldn't try, which would really change my life.


You see a fork in the road. One has a forest in which the trees block the sunlight from the forest, making it difficult to see. The right path has a desert, and in both paths, you must walk by foot. They are both the same size. Which one do you take?
 
Joined
23 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Probably the right hand. I know that if I knew what I was going to fail at, I wouldn't try, which would really change my life.


You see a fork in the road. One has a forest in which the trees block the sunlight from the forest, making it difficult to see. The right path has a desert, and in both paths, you must walk by foot. They are both the same size. Which one do you take?
I think I'd probably choose a forest. There could be dangerous animals in there, but at least the weather will be better, I could climb up a tree, and there might be water, which is better than no water.

Ok, this is the fun part:

You have died. Before you go into hell/heaven (or whatever you believe; just play along), an angel offers you a choice: you may continue on your way and be dead forever or you can be resurrected (no one will remember your dying, things will be back to normal) but in exchange a ransom person's life is taken. Which do you choose?
 

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
25 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,138
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I think I'd probably choose a forest. There could be dangerous animals in there, but at least the weather will be better, I could climb up a tree, and there might be water, which is better than no water.

Ok, this is the fun part:

You have died. Before you go into hell/heaven (or whatever you believe; just play along), an angel offers you a choice: you may continue on your way and be dead forever or you can be resurrected (no one will remember your dying, things will be back to normal) but in exchange a ransom person's life is taken. Which do you choose?
Honestly, I'd rather just die. My life was lived out, and now I'd rather go to Heaven than Earth.

You're watching a movie. The right side of the theater has 3-D Effects, sunglasses and all. The left side has interactive effects, such as water, heat/cold, wind, etc. Which side do you sit at?
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,363
Reactions Received
11,106
KS Coins
283
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
Right -- I'd rather have the visual experiences over tactile(?) sensations, especially since I'm more than likely to be watching a horror movie xD.

You're lost and the sun is setting. You approach a fork in the road. To the left there is a dense forest with faded trail markings. To the right is a large cemetery, but in the far distance you can see rooftops. Which way will you go?
 

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
25 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,138
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Y'all 👏 let 👏 this 👏 flop 👏
 
Joined
7 March 2019
Messages
63
Reactions Received
254
KS Coins
0
Cemetery. Forests are creepy af


It's late and you've wondered too far from home. There's a river bank to your left, an endless dilapidated staircase to your right
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
16 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,645
KS Coins
0
Left, my nightmares are always full of staircases so no thanks.

You see two doors. Left door is life as housewife/husband with decent amount of kids and all, right door is to career-driven life with living alone. Which one do you choose?
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,363
Reactions Received
11,106
KS Coins
283
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
Left, because I'd love to have a family of my own, especially if I live to see old age.

You're in an abandoned house with a friend of a friend. Your mutual friend disappeared in the house at some point and you can't reach him/her. After a few hours of searching, you find his/her cracked phone in before an open door leading to the basement. When you reach to feel for a light switch, you hear a slow, loud creak at the bottom of the room. You call out for your friend, but there is no response. You turn to look at the other person in the room and the moment you look away from the basement door, it slams shut. You and the other person take off running and somehow split up. You look to your left and see the open door before you. Somewhere to the right, you hear the other person scream. Do you go left toward the open front door, or do you go to the room to your right to see what has happened to your friend of a friend?
 

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
25 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,138
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I'll check to see what happened to them, sneakily though. If I can save them, then I'll try to. If there's no hope, just take off running to the left door. Why kill both of us when you can just kill one person?

In front of you are two potions. One potion will make you look young forever, and thus, allowing you to visually attract anyone you'd like. The other potion makes your physical health amazing until you die, which allows you to roam freely and walk around even if you're over 100. If forced to, which potion would you take?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread