COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

News Sechskies Lee Jae Jin announces marriage (1 Viewer)

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
On May 11, the artist’s agency YG Entertainment stated in an official statement that Lee Jae Jin and his partner had decided to tie the knot. Lee Jae Jin also personally announced his marriage and thanked his fans and SECHSKIES members for their support.

Read his agency’s statement below:

Hello, this is YG Entertainment.

SECHSKIES’s member Lee Jae Jin met a precious partner and has come to make a beautiful decision.

We would like to deliver Lee Jae Jin’s message as follows.

We would appreciate it if you could congratulate him with a happy heart.

The following is the entirety of Lee Jae Jin’s message.

Hello, I’m SECHSKIES’s Lee Jae Jin.

I’m writing this because there’s something I want to first tell the fans who have always given me warm encouragement and have been by my side for a long time.

I made my debut with SECHSKIES in 1997 at the young age of 18 and am already in my early forties.

Not long ago, I made a promise to a woman to spend the rest of my life with her.

Since everyone is having a hard time with the COVID-19 situation these days, we will be having a simple meal with family members in place of holding a wedding ceremony.

Again, I want to thank my fans for their endless love for me, someone who is always lacking, and the members that took care of and looked after me like a brother.

Now that I have come to form a happy family of my own, I will work hard to be a responsible and mature head of the household in a family that supports one another.

Thank you.

From, Lee Jae Jin

Source

@Yellowkies

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
OMG OMG OMG

SO HAPPY FOR JAEJIN!!!!! He deserves all the happiness

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread