COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Seeing people in public has me feeling differently (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Wreck
I was walking around my neighborhood today when I saw a large group of people talking and hanging out on someone’s driveway. I think it was a birthday party since a few people were wearing party hats. It made me upset that so many people were disrespecting stay-at-home rules. In the past, I would not have paid this type of thing any attention.

Have there been any times in the past few months where seeing people in public has made you feel differently than usual?

Tickita

♦️🍰♥️
Reactions Received
Website
tickittaa.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
KingCassie
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
The metro made it a rule that everyone has to wear a mask on the train. Last week I was coming home from work, which was the first time I've been outside since everything, and two dudes got on the train without masks. One of them kept looking at me trying to catch my eye. This is not the time to try and get numbers out here.

Anyway I digress. It was weird since I'm used to seeing crowds all the time, but the trains are pretty empty.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I think going out in general has just felt weird lately. Seeing how everyone acts around people now, everyone having to wear masks whenever they go out... lowkey feels like I'm living in dystopia

it actually became a law in my state recently that everyone has to wear a mask whenever they go out now, and I heard that the other day this couple got kicked out of a store because they didn't wear their masks and they ended up causing a whole scene. people like them annoy me like you gotta be mindful/sensible during a time like this lol

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I totally feel weird seeing others when I shop and stuff. I really don't like how careless a lot of people are

Mew

~Angel of Death~
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Shawol
Not particular I dislike seeing people around in general, so I block them out most of the time, unless I see something interesting.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread