COME JOIN US!
We are a completely independent community, and we're here to help you learn about KPOP! We are free from and do not profit from any advertisements. We hope that you can discuss KPOP with us without ad-blockers.
Register Now

MV SEVENTEEN — Happy Ending MV (1 Viewer)

Soogi

radical kyeominist
Reactions Received
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
Fandom
KYEOM CULT
Pronouns
she / her
Ship

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I am not OK! Did you see Woozi and how rude he was! Seungkwan has the blue hair which is just yess slay! Jeonghan is beautiful, Minghao is unexpectedly cute, Jun has lines, Vernon is growling and I AM NOT OK!

Somebody please help because rude Woozi is my cryptonite!

Soogi

radical kyeominist
Reactions Received
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
Fandom
KYEOM CULT
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
I am not OK! Did you see Woozi and how rude he was! Seungkwan has the blue hair which is just yess slay! Jeonghan is beautiful, Minghao is unexpectedly cute, Jun has lines, Vernon is growling and I AM NOT OK!

they rlly blindsided me in the middle of my lecture,, i just got out and im still trying to process all of THIS :jisoosmh::jisoosmh:
SWAT!wonwoo ripped my soul out of my body, seok finally got some decent close-ups and that falsetto!!!! im STRESSED!!! literally just shovel on the dirt and lay me to rest already ⚰⚰

Last edited:
Reactions Received
Pronouns
she/her
Not gonna lie I'm a bit disappointed, Call Call Call set the bar so high. The song is not BAD, it just lacks some punch... like it's probably more B-side than title track material?
But everything else is on point! Everyone looks and sounds sooo good!:pandalove:

Reactions Received

I know seungkwan be slaying me with his blue hair also rude woozi is what I live for

Soogi

radical kyeominist
Reactions Received
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
Fandom
KYEOM CULT
Pronouns
she / her
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread