Appreciation Seventeen really are self-producing idols! (1 Viewer)

marublade

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
Their most recent Going Seventeen really showed how much they take part in what they do and release and how their discussions flow! They were making start and ending songs for that series and how they all worked together as a team is just amazing to watch! Not to mention the ease they all talk with eachother and how well they bounce ideas off eachother!

I don't know if this is just because this is about mostly music, but it really does look like Woozi is the boss in Seventeen!

• Love
Reactions: gongchan

gongchan

River/Izz/Phoenix
Reactions Received
Website
twitter.com
Fandom
BanaCarat
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
This was definitely one of my favorite Going Seventeen episodes :maheart:

Also, I do think Woozi seems like the 'boss' because it is about music. Seventeen is so open so the leader position changes with everything they are doing, Hoshi for choreography, Woozi for music, and Seungcheol holds them all together.

• Love
Reactions: marublade

marublade

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
This was definitely one of my favorite Going Seventeen episodes :maheart:

Also, I do think Woozi seems like the 'boss' because it is about music. Seventeen is so open so the leader position changes with everything they are doing, Hoshi for choreography, Woozi for music, and Seungcheol holds them all together.
Yeah, I feel like Coups is really importnant in SVT. Woozi I feel like gets the most "respect" in the group (not quite, but kinda? It's weird...) while Coups is doing a good job making sure everybody is communicating and not fighting etc. Woozi feels like the boss to me, but Coups is like the Boss's father!

• Love
Reactions: gongchan

Users who are viewing this thread