Appreciation Seventeen's The8 gives off such dependable vibes (1 Viewer)

marublade

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
I love Minghao a LOT!
Over the years in SVT he has grown up a lot and I really like the man he has become.

He is a man of class and intellect.
He dresses well, he speaks very eloquently and he is quite straightforward with his points.
I also think he has a very distinct and unique sense of style and he is very confident in who he is and his abilities.

I feel like if I ever had a dilemma or a problem I didn't know an answer to, he would be a good person to go ask for help figuring things out.

Chained bird.jpg
fade away.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Wingfrost

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
Reactions Received
He surprises me so much to be honest. He's so passionate with everything he does, all of his hobbies and like you said he's so sure of himself. He comes off as a really quiet person and while he is quiet he holds so much knowledge. He's my bias wrecker for all these reasons among many others.

:pandalove:

Image result for seventeen the8 gif

Reactions: marublade

marublade

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
He surprises me so much to be honest. He's so passionate with everything he does, all of his hobbies and like you said he's so sure of himself. He comes off as a really quiet person and while he is quiet he holds so much knowledge. He's my bias wrecker for all these reasons among many others.

:pandalove:

Image result for seventeen the8 gif
He gives off the impression that he is quiet bcs he has nothing of value to say and not bcs he is too shy or too uncomfortable to speak.

Reactions: Wingfrost

Users who are viewing this thread