COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Share ur Unpopular Anime Opinions (2 Viewers)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Think some popular af anime is just overrated af? Like some obscure anime that nobody else likes? Think the girl should have totally ended up with the another boy?

Place to share and discuss ur thoughts.

Please note that negative opinions towards ur fav series aren't towards u. And remember to be kind to each other even if you aren't kind to each others animu.

OP will probably get more coherent and prettier over time.

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I didn't enjoy FairyTail... It overuses the same plot with different characters and nothing seems to change.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
i hate tsunderes so much

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
i hate tsunderes so much
I kind handle some milder tsunderes, like being bashful and not wanting to show it can be alright as character trait. But usually it's mostly annoying and makes characters one dimensional and well too tropey. Kuuderes have same issue I think.

lexus

Pinkchella
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
Attack On Titan is overrated. :welp:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I kind handle some milder tsunderes, like being bashful and not wanting to show it can be alright as character trait. But usually it's mostly annoying and makes characters one dimensional and well too tropey. Kuuderes have same issue I think.
yeah, it can work sometimes because some people's personalities are genuinely like that but i hate it when it's exaggerated and becomes the only thing that defines a character

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Idol anime’s are my shit, and while the plot is honestly not always that incredible, they’re still enjoyable to watch and I love them. :maheart:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
It's been a long time since I've watched an anime...But I remember Serial Experiments Lain was quite an obscure and weird anime...I didn't know what to feel about it except feeling very depressed...perhaps it was an anime ahead of its time (foreshadowing more than 10 years ago what would be what we call now the Internet, social networks and their -negative- impacts) but well it was damn too difficult to understand...
However the opening theme was great ! Still remember the song !!!

Reactions Received
KS Coins
It's been a long time since I've watched an anime...But I remember Serial Experiments Lain was quite an obscure and weird anime...I didn't know what to feel about it except feeling very depressed...perhaps it was an anime ahead of its time (foreshadowing more than 10 years ago what would be what we call now the Internet, social networks and their -negative- impacts) but well it was damn too difficult to understand...
However the opening theme was great ! Still remember the song !!!

i agree.. it's really praised and i can see why. but i forced myself to watch the whole thing and couldn't understand a thing. it just gave me chills the whole time lol.

jasque

Antifragile
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Congratulations Shinji! ending is the superior ending :sanapray:
Actually the last Evangelion episodes are way better than all the rest imo

The way the studio dealt with budget issues was a revolution lol

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Fairy Tale has an amazing concept with poor execution. It keeps you interested only for like a second and then you're just like "do I want to keep watching this?". Honestly, I don't know why it's so popular. Well, ig some people say the same about Naruto TT

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread