SHE WANTS TO LEAVE KS!!!! (1 Viewer)

SHlNEE

Idol
Reactions Received
Website
kpopsource.com
Fandom
STARWOL
@yellowcoat feels like she is not liked very much by some members on ks and feels like maybe leaving is the best option for her
but i don't want her to leave
please let share some words and make her see she should / could stay with still love around for her on ks

i mean, she says she thinks she maybe too serious for people around here and im like

but im also serious and dedicated you know
she just a cutie pie who sometimes maybe comes off too strong for other peoples liking
which then can cause miscommunication and misunderstandings
but if you give her a chance and really talk to her you will see she is lovely :lovelycooky:

PLEASE TELL HER SHE SHOULD STAY

:sadcat: :junweary: :sanapray:

@Yachii @milk @OnlyCalB @RandAlThor @raymondchouku @karina @Vikki @PrideInBaek @uhgr8 @Suzy @eclipsoul @lexus @dnb @Lovely_Cornchips @Drew_B @birbdae @mysteric @Reo @cosmic_gayls @Yili @gayzone @honeyfornomoney @Ozymandias @bulletproof @Soogi @DarlingBlue @uwuWinter @Flocon @Tickita

Last edited:

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
Ship
I don't think anyone here has a problem with @yellowcoat that I know of, in fact I quite like her and think she's really nice :nekolove:
But there are many different personalities here and not everyone will get along. I hope she doesn't feel the forum at large feels that way, from what I've seen most people have a good opinion of her.
I hope she can find people she can connect with and enjoy talking to.

@yellowcoat if you wanna talk, you can DM me or others.

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
Pronouns
He/Him
What even, @yellowcoat is one of the nicest users on here :jisoosmh:

I've seen her been really direct as well but surely that isn't meant in a bad way by her, so if anyone gets offended by it they probably arent used to someone being so direct.

And as @Ozymandias said it's impossible for everyone to get along like they are best friends with so many different personalities on here.

Anyways imma drag her butt back to KS even if it means I have to fly over to where she lives :nekopout:

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
Reactions Received
Ship
wait what? no, how? who doesn't like this sweetheart? :pandacop: nooo @yellowcoat don't leave us :sadcat: such a nice user

SHlNEE

Idol
Reactions Received
Website
kpopsource.com
Fandom
STARWOL
WHAT!!!! Please, no. @yellowcoat You are one of my friends.:umjicry:
I don't think anyone here has a problem with @yellowcoat that I know of, in fact I quite like her and think she's really nice :nekolove:
But there are many different personalities here and not everyone will get along. I hope she doesn't feel the forum at large feels that way, from what I've seen most people have a good opinion of her.
I hope she can find people she can connect with and enjoy talking to.

@yellowcoat if you wanna talk, you can DM me or others.
What even, @yellowcoat is one of the nicest users on here :jisoosmh:

I've seen her been really direct as well but surely that isn't meant in a bad way by her, so if anyone gets offended by it they probably arent used to someone being so direct.

And as @Ozymandias said it's impossible for everyone to get along like they are best friends with so many different personalities on here.

Anyways imma drag her butt back to KS even if it means I have to fly over to where she lives :nekopout:
Wait @yellowcoat Don't leave us :pepecry1: I adore you so much. You are such a sweetheart and you bring such positivity around here. We love you around here:saranghae:
wait what? no, how? who doesn't like this sweetheart? :pandacop: nooo @yellowcoat don't leave us :sadcat: such a nice user
thank you all for the love
this will make her stay ♥

Yili

♥ Yoon Jia #1 Stan Also Please Stan X1 ♥
Reactions Received
Website
yiliisme.carrd.co
Fandom
♥Stayzen♥
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Hope to see you stay a long long time @yellowcoat, KPS would not be the same without you. Stay and help me convert all of them into bg stans by the time they leave KPS :pepesmug:. It's all ok if you don't always vibe with everyone always, that's not your fault it's simply what happens among people.
You have a friend in me ^^ <33

OnlyCalB

GG Trash / Roulette Team
Reactions Received
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
@yellowcoat is one of the kindest users on the forum! Please stay!

No one can get along with everyone, that's only natural, but from what I've seen most people really like/get along with @yellowcoat!
:maheart: :saranghae:

Lovely_Cornchips

Future Canadian Hobo
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
@yellowcoat sorry I just woke up and saw this and am very shocked. First of all you and I had a bit of a tiff once but it was small and stupid and I genuinely think you are a great person and seeing you around on the forum being as kind and silly as you are gives me hope for humanity because I think it's rare for people like you to exist. Please don't leave D:

Tickita

𝕄𝕞𝕞𝕙 𝕄𝕞𝕞𝕙. 🌹
Reactions Received
Website
tickita.carrd.co
Fandom
KingCassie
Pronouns
she, her, auntie
@yellowcoat Hey hon, please don't leave. I really enjoy talking with you in my threads. You're a really nice and funny person :nekolove:

gayzone

an yujin's ♡
Reactions Received
Website
BLUEJIN
Pronouns
he/e/ey
Wreck
@yellowcoat i know we haven't interacted much but you seem like a really nice and fun person to be friends with and i genuinely hope that you will consider staying on ks for a little longer. i promise you that i'll post yongguk gifs on your profile eveyday if you change your mind and decide to stay for a while more :yolk:

brekker

Star
Reactions Received
Wreck
and the award of being the biggest drama queen goes to ..... :D me
thank you guys! that means a lot!
I´ll try to be less present and shut up a little, but your support means a lot to me. it is hard to explain why I might have overreacted to a certain situation, but I don´t want to go deep into explaining my life story or anything like that, so I´ll just thank @SHlNEE who is the queen and move my ass over.

thank you for your well wishes and for your support. as much as it might come off as some cry for attention or causing some unnecessary drama, I am just genuinely always worried about myself being myself. I know I need to tune it down and I promise to you that since next week when the work starts, I´ll find myself in my place.

thank you for your words and if you ever wanna talk, you know where I´m :D. (yongguk, minho, ateez, stray kids, pentagon ... threads :D)

Reactions Received
Fandom
EXO-L
Pronouns
She/Her
I´ll try to be less present and shut up a little
Stay true to who you are sweetheart. You are absolutely lovely just the way you are no need to change yourself, especially when you aren't hurting anyone :pepeheart:

brekker

Star
Reactions Received
Wreck
Stay true to who you are sweetheart. You are absolutely lovely just the way you are no need to change yourself, especially when you aren't hurting anyone :pepeheart:
I´m not sure about that, my dear. But thank you so much for your support and kind words. ♥♥♥ soo where are you from? :D we should get each other better :D ahaha. I´m glad I have someone to send Baekhyun love to :D. (ok, the convo is more for PMs :D)

Reactions Received
Ship
@yellowcoat should def stay. I have only seen like one person have a negative reaction to @yellowcoat and that person is a non mf factor... But if she decides to leave, she needs to give us [the ones who matter] her discord so we can keep in touch...

Also, she hasn't finished helping me get over my fear of bees... High Five? No? No one likes puns anymore :joshmeh:

Reactions: Yili and SHlNEE

Vikki

Future Canadian Hobo
Reactions Received
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'm glad you're deciding to stay @yellowcoat , things happen but that doesn't mean that you're a bad person or anything or that others don't like you. It can suck, but people here really do like you, dw.

brekker

Star
Reactions Received
Wreck
you are all getting a nice message and a bouquet of flowers from me on your profiles ♥

Users who are viewing this thread