Appreciation Ship WinTen, it is beautiful! (1 Viewer)

marublade

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
This is the most beautiful ship moment to ever happen. Find me a more stunning moment. I dare you, it doesn't exist! The amount of energy going on in this ship is just incredible. This will be my no.1 ship from now on!

• Love
Reactions: Suzy

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
Reactions Received
Ship
I want more dance collabs with the two. I don't even know how many times I have replayed this already. Everything was just so beautiful! 😍

• Love
Reactions: marublade

marublade

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
I want more dance collabs with the two. I don't even know how many times I have replayed this already. Everything was just so beautiful! 😍
I think everybody who has seen it has fallen in love with those 2. I could not have imagined a better performance. I expected greatness, but they far surpassed that!

Reactions: Suzy

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
Reactions Received
Ship
I think everybody who has seen it has fallen in love with those 2. I could not have imagined a better performance. I expected greatness, but they far surpassed that!
They were always my top biases in NCT and this literally just solidified their spot at the top. It was sooooo good!
Well honestly, my top biases in NCT is like 10 members but you didn't hear that from me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: marublade

Jimimis

Star
Reactions Received
Fandom
ARMY
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship

marublade

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
They were always my top biases in NCT and this literally just solidified their spot at the top. It was sooooo good!
Well honestly, my top biases in NCT is like 10 members but you didn't hear that from me 🤣
For me they were up there, but not the biases. I had managed to keep it low at just Chenle, Kun and Yangyang, but now... Well... I guess I have room for 2 more!

Users who are viewing this thread