Should I collect cards? (1 Viewer)

brekker

Celebrity
Reactions Received
If you want to start collecting the second batch, it might be clever to start collecting now so you have something to trade with in the beginning, but the cards have no limits so if you don´t want that stress in your life right now, it is all cool. you can pretty much jump in later.
I´m pretty sure people will want to finish their collections from first batch even after new cards are released.
and if you are into BG, you´ll be fine as there are less fans of BGs than GGs and from what I have understood they are all gonna fight over (f)x anyway :D :D.

Yachii

Reactions Received
Website
www.last.fm
Fandom
Hackers
I only know Psy is your ult bias. Other than that, I don't know. I'm a bit on a similar situation, my ults have no cards and they won't show up in the next batch either. I'm collecting kpop faves, however lower in my preference scale they may be. At least, Dreamcatcher is back on a place they have not have been in months, and still rising. You may jump in just for fun. I'm about to finish my collections. Afterwards, I'll just trade for fun. You may do the same.

Reactions: SaranghaeRosie

SaranghaeRosie

Celebrity
Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Fandom
GoldenStar
I haven't been collecting cards because none of my biases have any. Should I start collecting them so I have trade bait if/when my biases get cards?
You can at least claim a free card every free card day within the 00:00 - 23:59 KST of free card day:
If you want me to tag you to remind you when its free card day, just reply to this post n write "i wish to be tagged"; no guarantees but if i rmbr, ill tag you. No conditions or obligations attached, can change ur mind n ask to be untagged at any time. Ill start a thread on or before free card day if allowed, n ill ask users there if they want to be tagged then. You'll be the first if you want to be, n you dont even hv to decide now. Or take the free card from KS if you dont want to. Your choice, totally. I shd probably ask a cards team member if its ok, tho. The next free card day is, i think, in approx. 15 hrs at 00:00 KST if @Vikki doesnt forget.

Reactions: Vikki

Vikki

Future Canadian Hobo
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
You can at least claim a free card every free card day within the 00:00 - 23:59 KST of free card day:
If you want me to tag you to remind you when its free card day, just reply to this post n write "i wish to be tagged"; no guarantees but if i rmbr, ill tag you. No conditions or obligations attached, can change ur mind n ask to be untagged at any time. Ill start a thread on or before free card day if allowed, n ill ask users there if they want to be tagged then. You'll be the first if you want to be, n you dont even hv to decide now. Or take the free card from KS if you dont want to. Your choice, totally. I shd probably ask a cards team member if its ok, tho. The next free card day is, i think, in approx. 15 hrs at 00:00 KST if @Vikki doesnt forget.
I remember, don't worry :sanapray:

• Haha

SaranghaeRosie

Celebrity
Reactions Received
Website
Fandom
GoldenStar
I remember, don't worry :sanapray:
I actually kinda forgot it was to be on sunday but i rmbrd the date(20th dec), which while writing the post i realised, fuck its (today, or counts on fingers ard 15 hrs from now) almost here. I dont look at the calendar, n the days of the week, wat r those? Lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Vikki

milk

Rookie
Reactions Received
yes I encourage everyone to do it because they may be worth a lot more in the future. cards are still a new feature so who knows what the staff will decide to do with them later.... maybe they will have prizes :wonugl:

Jimimis

Star
Reactions Received
Fandom
ARMY
Ship
as long as you give me any bts jimin cards

Yili

♡ GOT7 x IGOT7 ♡
Reactions Received
Ship
i think it's fun as long as you dont put too much pressure on yourself to collect the cards to the point where it's not fun anymore. it's a game so just do it whenever you feel like it ^^

SaranghaeRosie

Celebrity
Reactions Received
Website
Fandom
GoldenStar
Vikki the cards team staff posted:
I just wanted to give a reminder that it is free card day. For those who aren't familiar with it, I'll link the thread about it below :sanapray:

Tagging everyone with cards:
Edited since you're not yet owner of any cards,

Anyway, if you read n post in the request cards thread before 23:59 kst, approx. 23 hrs from now-you shd be able to claim a free card (i am not in the cards team n dont guarantee tat is 100% true, especially if you claim a card in the dying seconds LOL)
This is not an endorsement for playing the card game only FYI since you asked.

PS i drafted this but forgot/got distracted n dint post. FYI U hv abt 14 hrs/14 n a half hrs to claim a free card if u wish to. Hv fun watever u decide, the rolling free card day means u hv another chance/headache in abt 2 weeks again, n every 2 weeks after tat-forever.

Users who are viewing this thread