News Shownu won't participate in Monsta X comeback promotions (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
Last summer, it was revealed that Shownu had been diagnosed with retinal detachment in his left eye and that he had undergone surgery to correct the issue.

In their new statement, Starship stated that despite regular monitoring of his condition from medical professionals, Shownu had begun experiencing discomfort in his eye after being exposed to bright lights during the preparations for MONSTA X’s comeback. At the hospital, he was informed that the discomfort was being caused by sub-retinal fluid and proliferative vitreoretinopathy (PVR) as a complication of the original detachment.

As the doctors recommended rest to avoid further damaging his condition, Starship stated that after discussions with Shownu and the other MONSTA X members, it was decided that Shownu would not participate in promotional activities for MONSTA X’s upcoming comeback with the new mini album “One of a Kind.”

Source

@Monbebe

Reactions: Vikki and brekker
Reactions Received
Oh my, I hope he can get better and the issue can be dealt with. good to hear he is taking care of his health though, lots of health, Shownu ♥

Vikki

Future Canadian Hobo
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
Hope he can feel better soon

Jimimis

Star
Reactions Received
Fandom
ARMY
Ship