Event [SIGN UPS] Christmas MAFIA (1 Viewer)

Suzy

🌙Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian🌟
Reactions Received
Ship
christmas-mafia.jpg

graphics by @bulletproof

Welcome to the sign up thread of our final activity as part of the end of year event

MAFIA

Important dates:

Role distribution: 01/01
Game date: 02/01/21 at 1AM KST

HOW TO PLAY

The overall concept of the game is pretty simple. There will be two phases: the day phase and the night phase.

During the day phase, all the players will decide who they believe is the mafia. Once they have decided, they must Lynch that user.

During the night phase, the mafia will nominate a member they want to Lynch.

Each phase will go for 10 minutes with a 5 minute break in between.

How to Lynch a user.

In order to Lynch a user, you must tag the moderator (me).

Example:
@Chlorine lynch @user1

If you want to change your vote, do not edit your original vote. Instead, write a new post and unlynch user1 and Lynch user2.

Example:
@Suzy unlynch @user1 and lynch @user2

RULES

- All general event rules apply to this game.

- You are NOT allowed to reveal your character until you have been eliminated.

- Please be patient with us.
Not everything may go according to schedule due to unforeseen circumstances so please be patient.

- ONLY SIGN UP IF YOU CAN PARTICIPATE!
That said, if something unavoidable happens and you suddenly can no longer participate, please let us know as soon as possible. And please show up on time.

- Be respectful to all players and staff AT ALL TIMES. Any disrespectful behaviour, especially those that go against forum rules, will be disqualified from the game and will receive a warning point.

- If you break any of the rules, you will be eliminated from the game with no exception.

- Upon sign up, please let me know that you have read these rules and that you agree to abide by them.
You will not be allowed to participate in the event if you fail to do so.

PRIZES

All winners will be awarded 1 free card of their choice!

Yili

♡ GOT7 x IGOT7 ♡
Reactions Received
Ship
i haven't played this in a long time i'll have a go :sanapray: i read and agree to the rules

Mei_Ying

Star
Top Poster Of Month
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
I thought we could have a custom badge as a prize... I wanted badly to add a Japanese idol one :yolk:

OnlyCalB

GG Trash / Roulette Team
Reactions Received
Sign me up please! I've read the rules.
:sanapray:

Suzy

Reactions Received
Ship
I thought we could have a custom badge as a prize... I wanted badly to add a Japanese idol one :yolk:
Lol the one time we decide to give a card instead of custom badge you want a badge :wimwim:

Also, have you read the rules?

brekker

Celebrity
Reactions Received
Lol the one time we decide to give a card instead of custom badge you want a badge :wimwim:

but you could have offered a card to everyone who participates. it´s not the poor fella´s fault that he died first??? :D someone .... has to :D
it´s always me, always :D

Mei_Ying

Star
Top Poster Of Month
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck

I did. But can we have a Japanese card? :umwhat:

brekker

Celebrity
Reactions Received
btw, just a question. Mafias will decide who to kill via DMs right? and will we know when it´s night and when it´s day? because than it would be pretty easy to guess who is Mafia since Mafias decide at night. or we just PM you with who we decided who to kill and if we are citizens who we think is Mafia? just making sure :D

Suzy

Reactions Received
Ship
I did. But can we have a Japanese card? :umwhat:
Umm you’ll have to ask Cards team for that. For the prizes though, you’ll get a card of choice that already exists.

Suzy

Reactions Received
Ship
btw, just a question. Mafias will decide who to kill via DMs right? and will we know when it´s night and when it´s day? because than it would be pretty easy to guess who is Mafia since Mafias decide at night. or we just PM you with who we decided who to kill and if we are citizens who we think is Mafia? just making sure :D
Yep exactly. I will make a pm with the mafias and when it is night phase, they will decide who to kill. I will also let everyone know when it is day and night phase on the thread. In between each phase there will be 5 minutes for me to go through the results and let you all know who has been lynched and the outcome. Also during the day phase, everyone will lynch a user on the thread until the time is up. :)

brekker

Celebrity
Reactions Received
Yep exactly. I will make a pm with the mafias and when it is night phase, they will decide who to kill. I will also let everyone know when it is day and night phase on the thread. In between each phase there will be 5 minutes for me to go through the results and let you all know who has been lynched and the outcome. Also during the day phase, everyone will lynch a user on the thread until the time is up. :)
thank you dear! was just making sure I got everything right as not to mess up! can´t wait to play the game. ♥

Mei_Ying

Star
Top Poster Of Month
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
Umm you’ll have to ask Cards team for that. For the prizes though, you’ll get a card of choice that already exists.
:bigcatcry::bigcatcry: Me crying because I can’t have a Miyu badge/card :joshmeh:

Reactions: SaranghaeRosie

Users who are viewing this thread