Photo Simping for Jennie Kim (1 Viewer)

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
Reactions Received

MISS JENNIE KIM!

I am late to posting this It took me a while to recover from the blood loss of my nosebleed.But Miss Jennie Kim, we need a few words.....

Because what is this?! And why are you trying to murder Blinks?! :lisalaugh:

@Blink @Girl Group

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
Reactions Received
I'm surprised I haven't seen any articles claiming that people call her too thin or too revealing :wat:
Slay tho :queen:
Haters will always hate. But they be hating. because they aren't as beautiful and successful as Jennie Kim! :jenniesmug:

LoveYooShaSha

Celebrity
Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Fandom
GoldenStar
Iv been keeping my nosebleed under control, since earlier when i saw ur insta post of the same pics. But now i cant control it anymore, cos unexpectedly you posted it again here n i clicked n saw it without warning.

You'll be getting a doctor"s bill grom me for medication n bandages/patching up my nose from bleeding so much. :sanapray:

Srsly tho, Jennie is stunning. As always.

• Love
Reactions: karina and SeulPika

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
Reactions Received
Iv been keeping my nosebleed under control, since earlier when i saw ur insta post of the same pics. But now i cant control it anymore, cos unexpectedly you posted it again here n i clicked n saw it without warning.

You'll be getting a doctor"s bill grom me for medication n bandages/patching up my nose from bleeding so much. :sanapray:

Srsly tho, Jennie is stunning. As always.
Imagine the amount of doctor's bills that I could send YG's way every time that the Pinks update IG..... :jenniesmug::lisalaugh:

karina

🌈 ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the buddy hole & flover garden ღ
Fandom
arianator
Ship
Wreck
girl is too hot

• Love
Reactions: SeulPika

LoveYooShaSha

Celebrity
Reactions Received
Website
Fandom
GoldenStar
Imagine the amount of doctor's bills that I could send YG's way every time that the Pinks update IG..... :jenniesmug::lisalaugh:
When i browse IG, i prepare myself for nosebleeds n pace myself. But when i saw ur twitter feed on my TL i wasnt prepared cos u post so irregularly n mostly retweet scenery/anime or other stuff. You surprised me by posting Jennie Kim on ur twt feed. N then you did it again here.

Its a small price to pay for the privilege of being in the same world as goddess Jennie Kim, n my favorite Angel of her pantheon-Rosé. But the unexpectedness today TWO times made my nose n my wallet to see doctor for medical attention suffer for it.:lisalaugh::jisoosmh::rosesmug::jenniesmug:

• Haha
Reactions: SeulPika and karina

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
Reactions Received
When i browse IG, i prepare myself for nosebleeds n pace myself. But when i saw ur twitter feed on my TL i wasnt prepared cos u post so irregularly n mostly retweet scenery/anime or other stuff. You surprised me by posting Jennie Kim on ur twt feed. N then you did it again here.

Its a small price to pay for the privilege of being in the same world as goddess Jennie Kim, n my favorite Angel of her pantheon-Rosé. But the unexpectedness today TWO times made my nose n my wallet to see doctor for medical attention suffer for it.:lisalaugh::jisoosmh::rosesmug::jenniesmug:
Posting out of the norm.....

That is the power of Korea's IT Girl, Miss Jennie Kim! :jenniesmug:

LoveYooShaSha

Celebrity
Reactions Received
Website
Fandom
GoldenStar
Posting out of the norm.....

That is the power of Korea's IT Girl, Miss Jennie Kim! :jenniesmug:
You shd post a pic of her every day then, i could get used to the nosebleeds every day n become immunised. LOL. Then the medical bills would be worth it after all.

• Haha
Reactions: SeulPika and karina

Users who are viewing this thread