COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Slight unpopular opinion (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I couldn’t care enough if kpop idols smoked, did drugs, and drank underage when they were in school and teens. It’s bad and I don’t encourage drugs but if they did it and it didn’t harm them or they didn’t hurt other people then I don’t care

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
luoshifemy
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
emmmm, they should be idols tho

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
☾ groo ☽
Pronouns
☾ he/him ☽
they're human like you and i, not perfect beings unallowed to make mistakes. i could care less what personal decisions idols have made as long as they do not harm others. i don't encourage drugs but many people use them or have used them in the past, and while they are harmful, taking them does not make you a lesser person.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Yeah I agree. I never understood getting mad at someone who smoked a cigarette in high school, like why should I be upset because you chose to ruin your lungs that day?

Tickita

♦️🍰♥️
Reactions Received
Website
tickittaa.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
KingCassie
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Watching people go crazy when they see their idol do something like that... on their own time... didn't make sense to me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread