COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Shop ♡ ⛧ ♛ SM ENTERTAINMENT SHOP ♛⛧ ♡ (1 Viewer)

What would you like to see in the future from SM Entertainment?

• Custom Profile Image (for about me section ft any info you want & any idols)

• Signatures with custom buttons (serving as navigation to your fav threads)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
STARWOL
pun intended

AFTER A SUCCESFUL AUTUMN & WINTER GRAPHIC REQUEST SHOP I HAVE DECIDED TO COME BACK TO YOU WITH AN OFFICIAL ''REGULAR'' GRAPHIC REQUEST SHOP WHERE NOW YOU CAN REQUEST NON SEASON THEMED FORUM GRAPHICS AND MORE!

MY LOVE FOR PHOTOSHOP HAS RETURNED EVER SINCE I REGISTERED ON THIS FORUM AND I REALLY HAVE BEEN ENJOYING HELPING YOU GUYS OUT, MAKING YOUR SIGNATURES AND ALL THAT. THANK YOU TO ALL WHO HAVE REQUESTED SO FAR, YOU ENABLE ME TO GAIN MORE AND MORE EXPERIENCE BY EVERY REQUEST + YOU MAKE IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO BUILD UP A FORUM GRAPHICS PORTFOLIO AGAIN!

ENOUGH SAID, PLEASE DO TAKE A LOOK AROUND SM ENTERTAINMENT & HAVE A GOOD DAY!

IT IS ADVISED FOR YOU TO READ THE ANNOUNCEMENT BELOW IF YOU REQUESTED BEFORE AND WANT TO REQUEST AGAIN
AS CEO OF SM ENTERTINAMENT I WOULD LIKE TO UPDATE YOU GUYS REGARDING CHANGES IN THIS NEW SHOP.
I HAVE DECIDED TO INCREASE THE COINS (AKA POINTS) I ASK IN RETURN FOR DOING GRAPHIC REQUESTS DUE TO THE FACT
I DISCOVERED I ACTUALLY PUT A LOT MORE LABOR TIME INTO THESE REQUESTS THAN I EXPECTED BEFORE
BECAUSE FOR REAL, I ACTUALLY HAVE BEEN SPENDING HOURS SOMETIMES ON JUST A SINGLE SIGNATURE.

THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING!

LAST BUT NOT LEAST, I HAVE ALSO ADDED A FEW MORE RULES TO THIS SHOP + MORE GRAPHIC REQUEST OPTIONS ARE AVAILBLE SO YOU CAN NOW PIMP UP MORE THAN JUST YOUR FORUM ACCOUNT - PIMP UP EVERYTHING YOU OWN WITH CUSTOM GRAPHICS.
SM ENTERTAINMENT - MAKING IT POSSIBLE SINCE 2020 - IF YOU DON'T LOOK GOOD, WE DON'T LOOK GOOD!

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO BROWSE THROUGH THE SM ENTERTAINMENT SHOP'S CATALOG
CLICK THE SPOILER TAG TO SEE EXAMPLES PER CATEGORY

COINS = POINTS

DP / DP WITH FRAME = 600 COINS
when requesting a dp with frame effect, do realise you probably have to temp disable your official ks frame (if you have one) for aesthetic reasons

DP GIF WITH LOOP = 750 COINS
SIGNATURE = 1200 COINS

SPECIAL SIGNATURE = 1600 COINS

when requesting be specific in the form what kind of special effect you would like me to try to add

PHONE WALLPAPER = 1850 COINS
COMING SOON AFTER COMPLETED REQUEST
TABLET WALLPAPER = 2500 COINS
COMING SOON AFTER COMPLETED REQUEST
DESKTOP/LAPTOP WALLPAPER = 5000 COINS
CLICK ON THE WALLPAPER IMAGES FOR FULL VIEW

PROFILE BANNER = 1500 COINS
CLICK ON THE BANNER FOR FULL VIEW

- DO NOT LINK ME TO PHOTOS THAT ARE ALREADY EDITED
- DO NOT WASTE YOUR PRECIOUS POINTS - ACCEPTING REQUESTS FROM ACTIVE MEMBERS ONLY
- PHOTOS WITH A LOT BODY PARTS CROPPED OFF WILL BE HARDER FOR ME TO WORK WITH - TRY TO PROVIDE FULL BODY IMAGES ONLY
(THOUGH CUT OFF AT THE WAIST, SO NO LEGS, THAT'S OK, AS LONG AS FULL ARM/SHOULDERS AND HANDS ARE VISIBLE)
- TRY TO PROVIDE HQ PHOTOS ONLY, ANYTHING PIXELATED AND/OR BLURRY IS A NO GO
- ALWAYS CREDIT ME IN YOUR SIGNATURE BY LINKING BACK TO MY SHOP
-
YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO USE MY GRAPHICS ON OTHER FORUMS OR WEBSITES WITHOUT MY PERMISSION

- YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CLAIM MY GRAPHICS AS YOUR OWN AND/OR USE THEM IN EVENTS/CONTESTS
- PLEASE BE KIND AND PATIENT, DON'T FORGET I DO THIS IN MY PRECIOUS FREE TIME FOR YOU ♥

Did you read the above shop rules? if not, please do so before requesting, thank you

WANT TO REQUEST A CUSTOM GRAPHIC AT SM ENTERTAINMENT?
USE THE FORM BELOW.

LOOKING FORWARD TO SEE YOUR REQUEST!

Username:
Type of request:
Photos:
(preferable transparent background)
Text:
Size:
(important for wallpaper requests or if you want to have something else in a specific size like a signature)
Special effect: (leave blank if none)

COME AGAIN AND BRING A FRIEND NEXT TIME!

Last edited:

eclipsoul

barbie (2023) fan account
Reactions Received
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Orbit
Pronouns
she/her
wait wait wait i'm on this forum for over a year but it looks like i don't even know how most things work here. we can send points to each other? :jisoosmh:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
STARWOL
wait wait wait i'm on this forum for over a year but it looks like i don't even know how most things work here. we can send points to each other? :jisoosmh:
@Vikki kindly handles my shop's administration fees
she tranfers it from member to member so i can do this for forum currency

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
YOUR WORK IS SOOOO BEAUTIFUL ♥♥♥♥♥
MY FAVOURITE IS PROBABLY KEY´S PROFILE EDIT. omggggg so pretty (as I love autumn)

LOTS OF SUCCESS ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ I´ll support everything you do ♥ even though it´s sparkly :D

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Username: Yili
Type of request: DP with frame and Special Signature
Photos:

SPECIAL SIGNATURE: You can use either for the signature, I just wanted to give you options ^^
IMG_20190708_222054.jpg

tumblr_pvzc87jkDe1xb3ezzo1_1280.jpg

DP: I sent both in case so just let me know which one would be easier for you. I would prefer it to be chopped standard DP way, right above or below shoulders

Text: For the signature: wrap around me, my aurora
I'd prefer a pretty and simple cursive like font if you can and placing it in the empty space of the picture above the guys is good
Size: The regular sizes you do are good, I like this one in size

Special effect: Aurora Borealis/Northern Lights over both DP and Sig, please let me know if you don't have this option, sorry ^^'
For sig, in the sky
For the dp prefer it surrounding the girl but not over her body

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
right? I still don´t know what we can do with those points apart from getting badges and buying graphics, but I´m like hoarding them because what if a day comes and I´ll need them for ... something? :D

eclipsoul

barbie (2023) fan account
Reactions Received
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Orbit
Pronouns
she/her
right? I still don´t know what we can do with those points apart from getting badges and buying graphics, but I´m like hoarding them because what if a day comes and I´ll need them for ... something? :D
i don't even know how i got all the points that i have. the main thing i would use them for is a frame for my dp but i can't choose just one :jisoosmh:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
i don't even know how i got all the points that i have. the main thing i would use them for is a frame for my dp but i can't choose just one :jisoosmh:
I think it´s written in "trophies" part of your profile :). you get points for every milestone on the forum, like first 10 posts, double love for more likes than posts, number of posts, referrals, winning games, doing graphics etc.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
STARWOL
you do not need to use points to be able to get badges
i told you before
they totally free, based on your post count :mgblush: still wondering why you do not have any
get a minho one at least

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
you do not need to use points to be able to get badges
i told you before
they totally free, based on your post count :mgblush: still wondering why you do not have any
get a minho one at least
agh yes, I might have to since there is a new beautiful clever Minho stan. should change the username too, to mark my territory :D.
but what worries me is that I get minho and I need to get others :D.
have you noticed I have become and idol???????!!!!! like 500 posts in a week, no kidding :D

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
STARWOL
Username: Yili
Type of request: DP with frame and Special Signature
Photos:

SPECIAL SIGNATURE: You can use either for the signature, I just wanted to give you options ^^
IMG_20190708_222054.jpg

tumblr_pvzc87jkDe1xb3ezzo1_1280.jpg

DP: I sent both in case so just let me know which one would be easier for you. I would prefer it to be chopped standard DP way, right above or below shoulders

Text: For the signature: wrap around me, my aurora
I'd prefer a pretty and simple cursive like font if you can and placing it in the empty space of the picture above the guys is good
Size: The regular sizes you do are good, I like this one in size

Special effect: Aurora Borealis/Northern Lights over both DP and Sig, please let me know if you don't have this option, sorry ^^'
For sig, in the sky
For the dp prefer it surrounding the girl but not over her body
thank you for requesting at SHINEE'S MARKET ENTERTAINMENT aka SM Entertainment :jenniesmug:
before i start doing anything, let me ask you something that could make my graphic life a lot easier
didn't you previously showed me a gif of that mv? didn't the mv feature them moving lights in the sky already?
if so, if you want, i could just grab that scene, make a sharp looking gif out of it and add the text the way you want it
and then try to add light effect to one of the girl photos and make you a cute dp with frame effect
though that does mean you probably have to disable your current frame or else it might look silly

Yili

Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
thank you for requesting at SHINEE'S MARKET ENTERTAINMENT aka SM Entertainment :jenniesmug:
before i start doing anything, let me ask you something that could make my graphic life a lot easier
didn't you previously showed me a gif of that mv? didn't the mv feature them moving lights in the sky already?
if so, if you want, i could just grab that scene, make a sharp looking gif out of it and add the text the way you want it
and then try to add light effect to one of the girl photos and make you a cute dp with frame effect
though that does mean you probably have to disable your current frame or else it might look silly
i didn't know if it would be easier to do the gif, so that sounds good! I'd really like the aurora part to be pretty pronounced if that's possible because I think it's so pretty! And yeah I planned on disabling my frame when it's done ^^

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
STARWOL
i didn't know if it would be easier to do the gif, so that sounds good! I'd really like the aurora part to be pretty pronounced if that's possible because I think it's so pretty! And yeah I planned on disabling my frame when it's done ^^
I will try to get a good quality still image
And then infuse the mvs lights in it
Might be cool, we'll see
And how about i will show you a few fonts so you can pick out a pretty one yourself? Of course that's possible :mgblush:

Yili

Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I will try to get a good quality still image
And then infuse the mvs lights in it
Might be cool, we'll see
And how about i will show you a few fonts so you can pick out a pretty one yourself? Of course that's possible :mgblush:
i read this and i was too sleepy to comprehend but i'm better now LOL

yes i will view the fonts thank u:sanapray:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I think it´s written in "trophies" part of your profile :). you get points for every milestone on the forum, like first 10 posts, double love for more likes than posts, number of posts, referrals, winning games, doing graphics etc.
Is there also another element to point calculation? When I look at your trophies and roughly add the points together that's only around 8.5k :sanathink:

EDIT: Oops, didn't read the second part of your message, now it makes sense :lisalaugh: So apparently not everything is listed in the trophies part.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
Is there also another element to point calculation? When I look at your trophies and roughly add the points together that's only around 8.5k :sanathink:

EDIT: Oops, didn't read the second part of your message, now it makes sense :lisalaugh: So apparently not everything is listed in the trophies part.
I don´t know who is managing my points but somehow they all trusted in me :D

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Username: Vikki
Type of request: Signature
Photos:

0004053050_004_20190719153415914-removebg-preview.png
d399a40df0d87fd7af99ade32801272d-removebg-preview.png
f5471365d408cc3de3f90c9a1f0bf1ba-removebg-preview.png
Text: Vikki
Size: (important for wallpaper requests or if you want to have something else in a specific size like a signature)
Special effect: Maybe some sparkles? Any kind, I just love sparkles and glitter :lisalaugh:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
STARWOL
i read this and i was too sleepy to comprehend but i'm better now LOL

yes i will view the fonts thank u:sanapray:
just letting you know i have not forgotten about your request ♥
i just heard the other day i been accepted into the social work study so i had a busy two days googling a lot of stuff to get ready
but i am free for next couple days i think, so plenty of time to finally get to it and make it
no more study stress so i can focus on photoshop again :jenniesmug:
thank you for your patience:lovelycooky:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread