COME JOIN US!
Join an amazing community of KPOP fans and start discussing about your favorite KPOP stars.
Register Now

News SM Taking Legal Action For Jimin (1 Viewer)

Suzy

Reactions Received
Ship
Can someone enlighten me on what's happening?
Also, the first thing that came to my mind when I read the title was "Why's SM suing for Jimin(BTS)????" I was very confused lol
I'm not too sure about the details (@mysteric can probably explain it) but I believe this trainee was getting a lot of hate for something she said/did. I don't know the specifics of it all though. Also same, I thought this was about BTS Jimin and was VERY confused!

But considering SM is actually doing something about it, it looks like the SMNGG debut is soon. They wouldn't be doing anything about it if she wasn't set to debut. Good noise marketing. I guess the rumours of them debuting at the end of the year is true. I wonder if the rumours about the butterflies at the end of the SuperM and NCT videos being related to them is also true...

Ozymandias

Kireii Kawaii Kakkoii
Reactions Received
Ship
Good, finally.

I always said some of these accusations were too outrageous to be true, painted her out to be a manga villain or something lmao. There was no proof anyway.

Ofc the comments under the tweet are all "WHAT ABOUT EXO" :nayeonisdone:

DarlingBlue

Mrs. Gloomy
Reactions Received
Ship
Can someone enlighten me on what's happening?
Also, the first thing that came to my mind when I read the title was "Why's SM suing for Jimin(BTS)????" I was very confused lol
Some fake texts of her ragging on popular male idols and calling them ugly

Jimin

Spooks the Friendly Ghost — 👻
Reactions Received
Website
lux-invicta.com
Ship
Lol I was so ready to fight for my bias like who hurt him and then I realized "SM"

Reactions Received
Website
jeekssone.wordpress.com
Congratz, you rickrolled me(thot it was 20th century thing but u managed to do the 21st centurt equivalent-brain ded me dint think fast enuf tat Bighit Jimin has nth to do with SM, LOL)

• Haha
Reactions: DarlingBlue

mysteric

.*゚+ rest in peace our little pear blossom *+.
Reactions Received
Website
official-aespa.tumblr.com
Ship

mysteric

Reactions Received
Website
Ship

mysteric

Reactions Received
Website
Ship
I'm not too sure about the details (@mysteric can probably explain it) but I believe this trainee was getting a lot of hate for something she said/did. I don't know the specifics of it all though. Also same, I thought this was about BTS Jimin and was VERY confused!

But considering SM is actually doing something about it, it looks like the SMNGG debut is soon. They wouldn't be doing anything about it if she wasn't set to debut. Good noise marketing. I guess the rumours of them debuting at the end of the year is true. I wonder if the rumours about the butterflies at the end of the SuperM and NCT videos being related to them is also true...
basically someone posted screenshots of their private conversation with Jimin (her “friend”) talking about Kai’s car cf and how he was ugly or something. Most people ignored it until actual news of the car cf came out, and suddenly everyone is believing the rumours. Then akp and kboo just added in whatever details they liked to stir some more drama :wimwim:

mysteric

Reactions Received
Website
Ship
She is the main visual of the group!!! wow SM doesn't really care about visuals anymore...
isn’t that what everyone said about rv too:welp:

Users who are viewing this thread