COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

News SM Trademarks Dog (1 Viewer)

?????

• World Tour

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Debut

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Merch

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Reality Show

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship

VillageIdiot

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Honestly Zero has too much talent to be stuck carrying Taeyeon :taesip:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
it clothes
appaz she has always wanted to do clothing for zero
[according to a kpop discord im in]

Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
Honestly Zero has too much talent to be stuck carrying Taeyeon :taesip:
Zero hard-carried TY on their joint vlive reality series, tho noona Taeyeon physically carried Zero. Let Zero show his talent out to the whole world, Taeyeon.
it clothes
Oh if its clothrs then nvm my above statement. Zero as the model for his own clothing (doggy) line will do nicely for his superstar talent n status.LOL
(Maybe another reality series starring Zero is due again, while featuring Taeyeon in supporting part ofc.)

VillageIdiot

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
it clothes
But I wanna sub unit :umjicry:

Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
Is it real dog or? :wimwim:
Its Taeyeon SNSD pet dog;

He has his own instagram:

An early time i first followed Taeyeon's instagram, she n zero were out in the park n played with sone neighbourhood kids for a few minutes. It was a ig live, i beieve-not sure how to find it now but i was excited then, now iv gone off kpop ig lives cos no eng subs in real time.

I misremembered, she just used zero's ig account to post ig lives bcos reasons, ig? Anyway she soon just posted on her own ig acct live or stories, so i conflated memories.
Zero the dog has more followers n popularity than my ig acct (ofc), :shamesica:

I forgot,
She really loves Zero n took him to US last yr to shoot a reality series:

Youtube eng subs:

But i watched them all on vlive.tv site with english subs there.u

Last edited:

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Its Taeyeon SNSD pet dog;

He has his own instagram:

An early time i first followed Taeyeon's instagram, she n zero were out in the park n played with sone neighbourhood kids for a few minutes. It was a ig live, i beieve-not sure how to find it now but i was excited then, now iv gone off kpop ig lives cos no eng subs in real time.

I misremembered, she just used zero's ig account to post ig lives bcos reasons, ig? Anyway she soon just posted on her own ig acct live or stories, so i conflated memories.
Zero the dog has more followers n popularity than my ig acct (ofc), :shamesica:

I forgot,
She really loves Zero n took him to US last yr to shoot a reality series:

Youtube eng subs:

But i watched them all on vlive.tv site with english subs there.u
That's cute! I don't rly keep up what animals idols have since many of them got several xd

Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
That's cute! I don't rly keep up what animals idols have since many of them got several xd
Im not really an animal lover or dog lover cos of childhood experience(indirect), but i love zero (full name kim zero) cos reasons. Tat dog deserves every bit of love n affection n presents he recieves. He awesome.

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Im not really an animal lover or dog lover cos of childhood experience(indirect), but i love zero (full name kim zero) cos reasons. Tat dog deserves every bit of love n affection n presents he recieves. He awesome.
Ah, i'm big animal lover, but i hope u get pass ur bad experience :)

He does seem like cute poodle!

Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
Ah, i'm big animal lover, but i hope u get pass ur bad experience :)
When i was a kid, my brother got bitten (his hand, when he for some reason put it thru a gate at a neighbor's hse, fo
-so looking bk it was his own fault ig. Other incidents {also not to me or not directly, like being barked at or frightened by dogs also happened.)
But a few years ago, i was watching random episodes of Cesar Milan the dog expert-i think he came n shot in the same country i was in then but ofc i dint know until i saw the show, nor would i be interested-then.
After i watched tat episode, some time later i was walking home n there was a big dog unleashed with the owner around. It was in public but considered walk at ur own risk, ig. Well, usually i would hv made a big circle to get home n lost abt 5-10 minutes time, but- i remembered Cesar's expertise n i slowly walked past the dog n owner without anything happening n even waved or said hello to the owner.

I still dont love dogs but when its not wild stray dogs n their well behaved or i dont set them off, i can handle the sitch better than b4 i learnt from Cesar's show. Cesar Milan is fr the Dog Whisperer.

This n another episode is wat i watched.
It taught me tat dogs who r loved n treated well by humans r not b feared, its dogs mistreated badly n the humans who do so r responsible. I try to remember but sometimes forget. Especially abt the wild strays where im staying now.

Last edited:

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
When i was a kid, my brother got bitten (his hand, when he for some reason put it thru a gate at a neighbor's hse, fo
-so looking bk it was his own fault ig. Other incidents {also not to me or not directly, like being barked at or frightened by dogs also happened.)
But a few years ago, i was watching random episodes of Cesar Milan the dog expert-i think he came n shot in the same country i was in then but ofc i dint know until i saw the show, nor would i be interested-then.
After i watched tat episode, some time later i was walking home n there was a big dog unleashed with the owner around. It was in public but considered walk at ur own risk, ig. Well, usually i would hv made a big circle to get home n lost abt 5-10 minutes time, but- i remembered Cesar's expertise n i slowly walked past the dog n owner without anything happening n even waved or said hello to the owner.

I still dont love dogs but when its not wild stray dogs n their well behaved or i dont set them off, i can handle the sitch better than b4 i learnt from Cesar's show. Cesar Milan is fr the Dog Whisperer.

This n another episode is wat i watched.
It taught me tat dogs who r loved n treated well by humans r not b feared, its dogs mistreated badly n the humans who do so r responsible. I try to remember but sometimes forget. Especially abt the wild strays where im staying now.
Yea, it's easy if you have bad experience to just remember that if you don't have good ones to balance it out. I have had some bad experiences too, especially with miniature schnautzers for some reason xd But I have always had good experiences too to balance it out and my family got a dog when I was maybe 11 so that helped too.

Most of time dogs don't do anything to you, even those barking, being fearful etc. if you don't bother them :)

Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
Yea, it's easy if you have bad experience to just remember that if you don't have good ones to balance it out. I have had some bad experiences too, especially with miniature schnautzers for some reason xd But I have always had good experiences too to balance it out and my family got a dog when I was maybe 11 so that helped too.
I was just fearful n scared by dogs in general cos growing up my nbrhood (street rlly) had some some dogs all locked behind gates n barked if u walked past.

The in my teens, my dad took in a stray but he had 2 b chained up cos only my mom could get near him. I used to kick/push food to the dog for the mths or yrs we had him, out of fear. We fedxthe dog but dint rlly know how to treat him so he barked n all, n when it rained he dint hv a dog house to keep dry. The only good thing we did was feed him n wash him(my mom, i think) once in awhile.

Most of time dogs don't do anything to you, even those barking, being fearful etc. if you don't bother them :)
Learnt tat from experience n watching Cesar on tv, as per post #14 above. Well imtryin.

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
so this is a thing now too ...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread