COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Appreciation So EXO is nominated at Billboard... So if they will attend the show does that mean... (1 Viewer)

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Does that mean we will get another interview with Ellie? Because I need that! I need a good and proper interview with Ellie with all the updated gossip!
Honestly, before I really didn't care about the nomination, but now that I have realized what it could mean! That it could mean another Ellie interview! I am hyped!

I also need to hear how good the EXO members are with English! Kyungsoo apparently speaks enlish, Chanyeol is supposed to be pretty good aswell.

Here are 2 of the best kpop interviews to exist! I love how easily Ellie puts Lay at ease! It is so amazing to see how Lay interacts so freely with Ellie, it is so nice!

Last edited:
Reactions Received
KS Coins
honestly, I love their interviews with her because she's so hyper and they love it lol

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
idk man, but I"m looking forward to it lol

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
lay and ellie cracked me up lol
Lay and Ellie is legit one of the best interviews I have seen!

Ellie not letting Lay be humble is a mood.
Lay obviously liking Ellie and having fun with the interview

and most imprtantly... The way Lay is laughing and how Ellie keeps on trying to set up a date! (And Lay lowkey wanting to agree, but not having any time!)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Does that mean we will get another interview with Ellie? Because I need that! I need a good and proper interview with Ellie with all the updated gossip!
Honestly, before I really didn't care about the nomination, but now that I have realized what it could mean! That it could mean another Ellie interview! I am hyped!

I also need to hear how good the EXO members are with English! Kyungsoo apparently speaks enlish, Chanyeol is supposed to be pretty good aswell.

Here are 2 of the best kpop interviews to exist! I love how easily Ellie puts Lay at ease! It is so amazing to see how Lay interacts so freely with Ellie, it is so nice!

I hope it happens again because those interviews are iconic.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread