COME JOIN US!
We are FREE from advertisements & not for profit, discuss KPOP without ad-blockers.
Register Now

Sensitive So, I heard this about America's foods today. VERY SENSITIVE TOPIC (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
Website
jewelfox.carrd.co
Fandom
Multi
Pronouns
She/Her
Tbh, it sounds really far-fetched but knowing America, I wouldn't completely rule it out. But I heard they're using Soylent Green in foods and as fertilizer. If you're not sure what that is, then you are lucky to not know. I'd advise you to google the term as it is something VERY serious. I have done a quick search and found these things: Soylent Green 2021 and A senate bill mentioned in previous article. I don't know the legibility of these articles or what I heard previously. I'm honestly concerned, and this wouldn't surprise me because our foods are already so unhealthy, and America is one of the most obese populated countries.

Soogi

radical kyeominist
Reactions Received
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
Fandom
KYEOM CULT
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
i was wondering why i couldnt find anything non-movie related when i googled soylent green so i checked the article you linked and its crediting infowars :wimwim:
pretty sure you dont need to worry about soylent green, this is garbage misinformation

Reactions Received
Fandom
loonarmy seoro
Pronouns
she/her
i was wondering why i couldnt find anything non-movie related when i googled soylent green so i checked the article you linked and its credited infowars :wimwim:
pretty sure you dont need to worry about soylent green, this is garbage misinformation
i read that article and it sounded like they copied the script of a horror movie

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread