So i invested time in aks this week (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
some to see what my IZ*One Kids came from and are going back too.
1. to see if i had any interest after they went back.
2. to see if there was a shot IZ*ONE had potential past April.
3. how much pressure to return would there be. ect

Most of this will deal with just HKT as Hitomi is still mostly just a team 8 girl her connection with team B is shallow.

So far the bug, and fallout from NGT is hammering aks. (46 does not look to be ding any better.)

Aks looks to be in poor health. Legacy wise. By Apriil 2021 with the graduations that are announced, Miho will be senior in the system. (assuming Yuki does declare at 30. )
SKE is out of first gens and 1 each of 2,3,4th is all that will be left.
So its most 2011 and older gens left system wide.

First off i love some of the HKT music.

Flat addicted to Melon Juice.

team A cover

watched much of Minami , Rino and Mayu grad concerts or theater performances.

this is gold.

this channel was helpful.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgG9kb88X5iQ0fJLnJfCXwg/videos

i did order the full hkt album (92 got version D)took a bunch of work but found someone to ship from japan.

So
1. some interest its weird both are in different teams so that is more annoying.

2. Honestly IZ*ONE is outselling HKT album wise even when Skaura and Nako were in HKT with Rino and i am not sure if HKT tours all of japan like izone did.
So there is a shot there.

3. as far as i can tell Sashi keeps in touch with both almost daily (took Nako to Disneyland last year)and they are also in touch with HKT members thru AC and chant groups. They may really want them back as a good chunk of the first gens have graduated more since sashi left.

if the new normal includes the crazy 6 ft space deal AKS is in a world of hurt. Theater shows only had a 1-2 hundred folks to begin with. The whole model needs mass human contact. The live streamed theater shows highlight how far they would have to go to transition into tv centric.

if folks do not get back to much closer to what it was the kids are better off in IZONE. Sending them back could be as much of a death sentence as it will be for the Korean girls.

Reactions: Mairi and marublade

Mairi

Celebrity
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
AKS is a mess... I was into the fandom few years ago but honestly I am feeling the groups are all dying ...

Reactions Received
Honestly from the AKS side of things IZ*ONE's contract getting extended is the likely side.
It is the Korean company's that would be the problem honestly.
Really only starship is my feeling.

Reactions: marublade

Users who are viewing this thread