COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

TV So I wanna start watching Super Sentai & Kamen Rider... (1 Viewer)

jasque

Antifragile
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Uh the best ones I watched I think are Kamen Rider Blade, Kamen Rider Ryuki and Kamen Rider Gaim.

Hibiki is good only till they changed directors in episode 30, before that it was perfect though...

They are all separate, no need to follow an order.

Sentai I'm not a big fan... I like Flashman and Dekaranger.

Ringwanderung

ad astra per aspera
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
i’m a huge kamen rider fan, i’ve not really watched much sentai sorry :worry: i can’t rec you on that

Den-O ... most popular series of all time, arguably best comedy and characters (i’m biased), it would be a good place to start

Blade/Ryuki ... battle royale, good plot twists? dark

Kuuga/Agito ... dark, mystery (they’re both older compared to the rest, it might be hard to find the episodes)

W ... comedy/drama modern detective

OOO ... comedy, chemistry between two leads, may seem childish but entertaining (for me)

Gaim ... also may seem childish at first but it’s got a pretty good plot imo (a bit fantasy-ish)

Kabuto (my personal favorite), Decade, 555 (brother’s favorites) look the coolest imo :sanapray: but there’s loads of stuff toexplore, sorry for rambling:yolk:

Last edited:

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
i’m a huge kamen rider fan, i’ve not really watched much sentai sorry :worry: i can’t rec you on that

Den-O ... most popular series of all time, arguably best comedy and characters (i’m biased), it would be a good place to start

Blade/Ryuki ... battle royale, good plot twists? dark

Kuuga/Agito ... dark, mystery (they’re both older compared to the rest, it might be hard to find the episodes)

W ... comedy/drama modern detective

OOO ... comedy, chemistry between two leads, may seem childish but entertaining (for me)

Gaim ... also may seem childish at first but it’s got a pretty good plot imo (a bit fantasy-ish)

Kabuto (my personal favorite), Decade, 555 (brother’s favorites) look the coolest imo :sanapray: but there’s loads of stuff toexplore, sorry for rambling:yolk:
Thanks for the recommendations, I'm in the middle of watching Super Sentai Kyuranger right now but I think I'll watch a Kamen Rider season after that. Kyuranger has been pretty good so far, Power Rangers In Space and Lost Galaxy were my faves as a kid so I figured that a space themed Sentai would be a good place to start!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread