COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

so u gonna (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
breed / getting married just because you are afraid that u end up rot alone in home?

i mean your spouse / kids gotta bury you even if they does not care abt u unless if they want a nasty house

but i aint gonna do that tho .i am not gonna get married / breed just because of that because i do not work hard to improve myself ,study hard etc to end up with some average / below average joe

why should i make my life miserable and pathetic over my useless corpse? if i die then i die duh

i know plenty of ppl whining day and night over their spouse who does not care abt them or fight with their spouse 24/ 7 .uhhmm,no thanks .some ppl even breed wjen she does not even want to cook for that poor kid - what a way to be alive .pity that kid for having such mum :llama_laugh:

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
Reactions Received
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
YOLO
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I mean, sometimes people are in happy marriages. It's not an easy thing to find, especially since a lot of marriages are fake on the outside.

But I personally want to get married because I like to be around people. I may be an introvert, but I still like people. And if I don't get married, then I don't get married. It's not set in stone for me., though it may be for other people.

If I do get married, I hope it will be for love. And if we have kids, I would be happy, even if they are not my *favourite* things to deal with.

Marriage is a fickle thing. Sometimes it's perfect, most often it's not. But as long as you're happy and you can work things out with your partner and you both compliment each other, then I think it's a nice thing to have. It's not necessarily a need, and I don't think people who don't get married are heathens. However, not everyone marries because they don't want to be lonely.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I mean, sometimes people are in happy marriages. It's not an easy thing to find, especially since a lot of marriages are fake on the outside.

But I personally want to get married because I like to be around people. I may be an introvert, but I still like people. And if I don't get married, then I don't get married. It's not set in stone for me., though it may be for other people.

If I do get married, I hope it will be for love. And if we have kids, I would be happy, even if they are not my *favourite* things to deal with.

Marriage is a fickle thing. Sometimes it's perfect, most often it's not. But as long as you're happy and you can work things out with your partner and you both compliment each other, then I think it's a nice thing to have. It's not necessarily a need, and I don't think people who don't get married are heathens. However, not everyone marries because they don't want to be lonely.
yea ,ppl get married to fit in society ,get money etc

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi 🌼
In my case I don't want to marry or have kids. Not even sure if I want a romantic relationship at all. I always feel restricted and without freedom in a relatioship :umjicry:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread