COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Some armys are *$^.' >:( (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Im sorry but if you are one of the people who sent death threats
or leaked old pics of this person

just leave the internet

all they do is translate korean news..

so if you dont like what they post

TAKE IT UP WITH KOREAN MEDIA

NOT THE TRANSLATOR

FFS

so pissed as this how alot people got news
they did such a great job

always a group of people who have to ruin it for everyone

Panda

a panda just trying to chill
Reactions Received
Website
www.twitch.tv
KS Coins
Fandom
Starlight
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
I wouldn't be surprised if it was a lot of fandoms, not just ARMY

but yeah, death threats ain't cool

Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
idk why you're putting all this on armys as OH_Mes even mentions other things than just the car accident that they got hate for from other fandoms
If you read the replies in real time like i did, maybe you wouldnt say that. It would hv been intolerable to continue to continue on in future becos unless you oh mes self-censored; every little thing could be taken wrongly.

Nobody else jumped on oh mes as strongly today, not other fandoms. Pls read the replies to the latest tweet in question(not the leaving twt, but the translation one, unless it's been deleted). If you still feel the same way, go ahead.
Edited: but left in mistakes made by me but just struck through.

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Choice
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
If you read the replies in real time like i did, maybe you wouldnt say that. It would hv been intolerable to continue to continue on in future becos unless you oh mes self-censored; every little thing could be taken wrongly.

Nobody else jumped on oh mes as strongly today, not other fandoms. Pls read the replies to the latest tweet in question(not the leaving twt, but the translation one, unless it's been deleted). If you still feel the same way, go ahead.
Edited: but left in mistakes made by me but just struck through.
i mean i get that but as i said she wrote down 6 other incidents that have most likely gotten her as much hate as the JK accident, just this was the final straw to end the channel ig, which is yeah, unfortunate that some of them went so far

Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
i mean i get that but as i said she wrote down 6 other incidents that have most likely gotten her as much hate as the JK accident, just this was the final straw to end the channel ig, which is yeah, unfortunate that some of them went so far
I think this latest was unrelated to anything previously translated, imo but got dragged into sth else. The responses i read were totally unreasonable (to me) n they were only from one fandom. No other fandom reacted so much later on an UNRELATED translation. That to me is the sticking point here. Fine if you hv problems with a current or past translation. Also if its RELATED, but Park Si Yeon is not related to any previous translation that i know of. I hv tried to scrupulously NOT inter-relate differing cases when it comes to my faves n wat i think are double standards, i may not always succeed but i dont try to doxx or send death threats either. I think tat doxxing n sending death threats is too much. Tat is all.

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi-king
Ship
These types of things are why I am no longer an ARMY. Tho this isn't even that bad, ARMY's do worse stuff all the time. And since there are so many of them there are also so many fucking idiots among em too. If 1% of all fans are idiots, than 1% of the ARMY is more than certain entire fandoms...

Reactions Received
KS Coins
idk why you're putting all this on armys as OH_Mes even mentions other things than just the car accident that they got hate for from other fandoms
people saying it due to something with jungkook etc

Reactions Received
KS Coins
These types of things are why I am no longer an ARMY. Tho this isn't even that bad, ARMY's do worse stuff all the time. And since there are so many of them there are also so many fucking idiots among em too. If 1% of all fans are idiots, than 1% of the ARMY is more than certain entire fandoms...
im not a army anymore either tbh [i need change my signature as i just realised it says male army {shud be nctzen]
i pretty much stopped when bts fans hated on someone before bighit new about it and didnt try and stop it
like bts themselves need to sort out the bully mentality of there fandom

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi-king
Ship
im not a army anymore either tbh [i need change my signature as i just realised it says male army {shud be nctzen]
i pretty much stopped when bts fans hated on someone before bighit new about it and didnt try and stop it
like bts themselves need to sort out the bully mentality of there fandom
I did so similarly. Tho I did it like 2 years ago. I just couldn't stand being in a fandom where the only people who like you... are other ARMY's and absolutely no other fandom. Cause all you do is fight...

mysteric

.*゚+ rest in peace our little pear blossom *+.
Reactions Received
Website
aespas.carrd.com
KS Coins
Fandom
MeU & MY
Pronouns
she ♡ her
Ship
eh I wouldn't put all the blame on armys tbh, they seem to account for like 60/70% of the severe hate
they tend to be the repeat offenders, but onces and shawols seem to have a lot of misinformation about oh mes, adding to the hate among other incidents

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread