Something funny that happens to me during video games (1 Viewer)

Yili

♥ Yoon Jia #1 Stan Also Please Stan X1 ♥
Reactions Received
Website
yiliisme.carrd.co
Fandom
♥Stayzen♥
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Whenever I have to make choices that potentially change the opinion of characters towards me, I try to be as nice as possible, even if the person is a total axxhole.
This is something common that happens, I'm sure? I legitimately feel bad if I'm rude to characters unless they like killed a ton of kids or something.

The villagers that I didn't like in my Animal Crossing game I was still a total suck up to :joshmeh:

OnlyCalB

GG Trash / Roulette Team
Reactions Received
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
It depends what type of character I'm playing.

If it's an RPG I tend to play the game multiple times with different character builds (using different skills etc), but I also use it as an opportunity to choose different dialogue options. I enjoy making dark/evil characters sometimes if the game has depth to allow such things.

My first playthroughs of all games tend to be "good" though, so I choose the best options for my character and others.
:lisalaugh:

• Haha
Reactions: primarina and Yili

Yili

Reactions Received
Website
yiliisme.carrd.co
Fandom
♥Stayzen♥
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
It depends what type of character I'm playing.

If it's an RPG I tend to play the game multiple times with different character builds (using different skills etc), but I also use it as an opportunity to choose different dialogue options. I enjoy making dark/evil characters sometimes if the game has depth to allow such things.

My first playthroughs of all games tend to be "good" though, so I choose the best options for my character and others.
:lisalaugh:
yeah i get that part, replaying it. but even then i can't replay it and be evil bc i still get too worried about them hating me LMAO

• Haha
Reactions: OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash / Roulette Team
Reactions Received
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
yeah i get that part, replaying it. but even then i can't replay it and be evil bc i still get too worried about them hating me LMAO
Well, if you are an evil character, you slice them up/shoot them. Then move on to the next person who might just give your dark character a chance.
:lisalaugh: :pandatea:

• Haha
Reactions: Yili

Yili

Reactions Received
Website
yiliisme.carrd.co
Fandom
♥Stayzen♥
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Well, if you are an evil character, you slice them up/shoot them. Then move on to the next person who might just give your dark character a chance.
:lisalaugh: :pandatea:
i played this war of mine and that's the first game where according to my bf i did bad things, because i was desperate to survive so i knifed a bunch of criminals for their food b ut like. but like survival:haylul:

• Haha
Reactions: OnlyCalB

primarina

Flop
Reactions Received
I used to be the same but now I’m the opposite and will typically go for as evil and destructive as possible just for the mess

• Haha
Reactions: Yili and OnlyCalB

Users who are viewing this thread