COME JOIN US!
Join an amazing community of KPOP fans and start discussing about your favorite KPOP stars.
Register Now

Discussion Something Serious (1 Viewer)

Panda

🌹 Ravi's Rose 🌹
Reactions Received
Ship
I made a small questionnaire. It's 15 questions, and they are short & concise. BUT, they contain sensitive topics on the biggest debates that we are currently having:
"Pro or Anti Abortion?"
"Should drugs be legalized?"
etc.

And you're given three response:
a positive affirmation, a negative rejection, or no preference.

Then, you get to see what others picked in comparison to your vote. But, everything, including your response, is anonymous. No one will see what you voted, not even me.

Enjoy:

Let's see what KPS thinks of these serious issues.

Panda

🌹 Ravi's Rose 🌹
Reactions Received
Ship
I changed my mind about an answer but cant go back and change it :yolk:
I changed the settings about idk if you can go back and change it, you can try ^^'

QueenB

Idol
Reactions Received
I'm surprised to see people voted for testing on animals! I think it needs to be put out there more that it's practically useless in almost every case to test makeup, drugs, treatments, etc on animals. It's actually why there's been phasing out of animal testing in a lot of fields

Less surprised by the legalizing prostitution question having yes's. I know in a lot of feminist circles they want to legalize prostitution and some argue that it'll decrease human trafficking. But from the few studies that have been done so far they've actually found that places where it is legalized either makes no difference or increases human trafficking. That's pretty much the only reason i'm not on board with legalizing prostitution

Vikki

Was Ahsoka
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
I'd just like to remind everyone to make sure we stay respectful of everyone else's opinions, even if you feel strongly against something we all have had different experiences that led us to our beliefs. Discussions are okay, but make sure to keep it civil, the last thing we want is for someone to feel attacked due to their opinion. Thank you.

vogue

🌈 ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the buddy hole & flover garden ღ
Ship
Wreck
    • Administrator
    • Awards Team
    • Press Team
Panda has done an amazing questionnaire yet again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)