COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Soojin........ ( Update) (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multifan
According to Knetizen, G-Idle's Soojin met with her Victim to only deny The bullying accusations. Here's the article:
(G)I-DLE’s Soojin met with the victim and denied bullying – Knetizen
I think that she just put the nail in the coffin. All she had to do was just apologize and move on even if she really didn't do it, but she made it even worse. I don't know what's going to happen to G-Idle after this. To me this is the prime example of " You had one job"
What do you all think regarding this news?

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
No, you don't sound rude at all. I was just saying that you know, that she should have to kinda smooth things over, for the sake of her career regardless of whether she actually did it or not.
She's gonna get cancelled on Twitter anyway so I'm gonna defend my Bias wrecker

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I guess it depends on bullying like if it was just rude words id get her forgetting... but i think her case is pretty messy. There seemed to be more victims than just one but in other hand some of the victims brought up non related stuff like smoking or hanging out with boys :dubuthink:

eclipsoul

barbie (2023) fan account
Reactions Received
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Orbit
Pronouns
she/her
All she had to do was just apologize and move on even if she really didn't do it
i no longer keep up with this situation but if she seriously did not do it then i don't get why she should apologise. if i was ever accused of doing something that i actually never did then i wouldn't apologise because what is there to apologise for if i did nothing :naeunstare:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multifan
i no longer keep up with this situation but if she seriously did not do it then i don't get why she should apologise. if i was ever accused of doing something that i actually never did then i wouldn't apologise because what is there to apologise for if i did nothing :naeunstare:
I see what your saying, I just thought that she would just to smooth things over and she and the victim can move on with their lives and knetz get hop off her back

LeeHoseok

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Weneebebe
Pronouns
Any
This kind of attitude doesn't go over well in Korea. You are expected to apologize for even causing controversy, regardless of guilt. She could have just apologized and said things were remembered differently between parties, but instead she chose not to and will not be treated kindly at all. Image is everything, she might've just doomed her entire group over this.

Melting

heart and soul went into our memories
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
According to the victim she said she doesn't remember? Yeah, sure.

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
I guess it depends on bullying like if it was just rude words id get her forgetting... but i think her case is pretty messy. There seemed to be more victims than just one but in other hand some of the victims brought up non related stuff like smoking or hanging out with boys :dubuthink:
The smoking and who she hung out with got brought up because those actions are typically related to Iljin behaviour so to Knetizens that painted her in a bad light and Seo Shin Ae being one of the people accusing her only made it worse for Soojin

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
Don't see any reason for doing this as why even meet up with a victim that in your mind doesn't exist? Soojin is gonna turn the hole she's in into a grave for her career with actions like this.

mysteric

.*゚+ rest in peace our little pear blossom *+.
Reactions Received
Website
aespas.carrd.com
KS Coins
Fandom
MeU & MY
Pronouns
she ♡ her
Ship
honestly was pisses me off the most about this case is her response
I wouldn't be too upset over it if it weren't for how bad her and her company responses have been so far

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multifan
Don't see any reason for doing this as why even meet up with a victim that in your mind doesn't exist? Soojin is gonna turn the hole she's in into a grave for her career with actions like this.
yeah, I agree. I wish she would stop shooting herself in the foot and apologize even if she claims she didn't do it. it would make things somewhat less difficult

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multifan
honestly was pisses me off the most about this case is her response
I wouldn't be too upset over it if it weren't for how bad her and her company responses have been so far
yeah, I feel she is setting up G-Idle with her responding like this. I feel bad for the victim, I mean all they want is an apology

mysteric

.*゚+ rest in peace our little pear blossom *+.
Reactions Received
Website
aespas.carrd.com
KS Coins
Fandom
MeU & MY
Pronouns
she ♡ her
Ship
yeah, I feel she is setting up G-Idle with her responding like this. I feel bad for the victim, I mean all they want is an apology
if she just apologized first thing while lightly denying the harsher rumours like a standard company response, then she probably could've gotten away with it tbh, or at least mostly
because if more bad evidence gets pulled out, people can say she's apologized already, and if more evidence supporting her gets pulled out.. well, nothing really to lose
but she and cube are constantly editing their story now, it just makes them lose the last bit of credibility to their names rn

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread