Appreciation Sooo... Uuuuhhhh...I watched ep 3 of Game of thrones.... [SPOILERS... Duh...] (1 Viewer)

marublade

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
So yeah... Stuff happened!

Arya is a boss bitch! And if anybody is wondering how he sneaked up on the night king well... She used a white walker face. When Theon is dying on the ground you see a white walker looking down to him, but why would a normal white walker do that? He would be unimportnant to them, but it was actually Arya using a mask!

This part is for the pppl who don't mind 18+ stuff!

Fuck I love Arya so much. Can she just become a real person with Maisie Williams' body and come fuck me silly? Like not even kidding... Fuck me, she is hot and badass. A true queen, we stan! She is the shit. She is the god damn flaming shit!

She... I never saw her coming, but she is so perfect. Somebody let me be her or let her fuck me. I don't care which one.

Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Fandom
GoldenStar
So yeah... Stuff happened!

Arya is a boss bitch! And if anybody is wondering how he sneaked up on the night king well... She used a white walker face. When Theon is dying on the ground you see a white walker looking down to him, but why would a normal white walker do that? He would be unimportnant to them, but it was actually Arya using a mask!

This part is for the pppl who don't mind 18+ stuff!

Fuck I love Arya so much. Can she just become a real person with Maisie Williams' body and come fuck me silly? Like not even kidding... Fuck me, she is hot and badass. A true queen, we stan! She is the shit. She is the god damn flaming shit!

She... I never saw her coming, but she is so perfect. Somebody let me be her or let her fuck me. I don't care which one.
i never saw it coming-all the while watching this episode I kept wondering until my attention was totally taken away by about halfway thru, how r they going to end the episode satisfyingly w/out getting people crazy w/a cliffhanger.

I kept expecting a break /cliffhanger smh cos not keeping track of time.

Then she fucking did that. Arya
:nekolove::pikahappy::pepeheart::dubuthink:
Never expected the red woman to inspire Arya's words to come true.

Gonna be interesting next last episodes. Time to breathe again.

So good tho.

karina

🌈 ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Fandom
arianator
Ship
Wreck
i miss your 18+ threads :yolk:

and I am in love with Arya:sippinthetea:

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
Reactions Received
Ship
Arya definitely killed this episode. Metaphorically and literally speaking
When she was running alone I was sooo scared for her. My heartbeat was so fast omg. And even before she killed the Night King, that music and the scenes were screaming 'everybody is dying'. Then boom, queen Arya saved the situation. The female characters saved this episode :jenniesmug:

But about her using the white walker mask, I've read some opinions that the white walker rumored to be her exploded after she killed the N.K....

karina

🌈 ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Fandom
arianator
Ship
Wreck
I have been saying I am going into soft stan mode for a long time now... It has been fluxtuating but I have literally 0 inspiration right now!
yeah I saw you talking about that

and insperation may come suddenly :maheart:

• Love
Reactions: marublade

marublade

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
yeah I saw you talking about that

and insperation may come suddenly :maheart:
That is how it works! I think it might have been that god damn Woozi fancam that scaredthat side of me into hiding... BUt a particularly good fancam may lure it out!

Who knows! These things are mysterious!

Reactions: karina

Users who are viewing this thread