Appreciation SOTR coming for more of my Money!! (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash / Roulette Team
Reactions Received
Nice. Enjoy it!
:pikahappy:

Reactions Received
Nice. Enjoy it!
:pikahappy:
I will but i am torn ... were it not IZ*ONE and a concert i had been too(well i bout a ticket and watched it ...)

I just do not want to encourage companies to go total remote. / virtual. Not sure i would buy anyone elses.

Still over all its cheap for less than the price of a normal concert you get teh virtual one and a bluray.

Reactions: SaranghaeRosie

SaranghaeRosie

Celebrity
Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Fandom
GoldenStar
Wait, is BLU-RAY still a thing in 2020/2021? I hv nvr watched/bought/owned a BluRay player/disc in my entite life. (Almost pulled the trigger once a few yrs back but the price n limited content put me off. Ard then, or shortly afyer digital took off n it just nvr crossed my mind again.) Still enjoy it if you like it Rand.

• Love
Reactions: RandAlThor
Reactions Received
Wait, is BLU-RAY still a thing in 2020/2021? I hv nvr watched/bought/owned a BluRay player/disc in my entite life. (Almost pulled the trigger once a few yrs back but the price n limited content put me off. Ard then, or shortly afyer digital took off n it just nvr crossed my mind again.) Still enjoy it if you like it Rand.
lol i have 2 players and an external blu ray drive i just bought for my computer in a effort to watch region 2 blu rays and dvds that come with the albums.

i probably have 150-200 blu ray or dvd's around the house and i have 15-20 kpop concerts.

lol i have concerts on the apple kit thing that ill never play, because i refuse to ever own a apple product. (read Taeyeon @#[email protected]#$ sm/avex)
but if i own it i can dl a ripped version to watch .

Users who are viewing this thread