COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Appreciation Spread The Love! (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
inspirit
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
So I think today is kind of meh so I thought it'd be dope to do a sweet little thing so the idea is:

1.You can either post a comment down below tagging a friend or user and giving them a compliment!

2. You can go to the form enter a number and your username and I'll give you a compliment posting under the number!

3. You can give a friend a compliment anonymously and I'll post it for you if you are too shy or want it to be anonymous
(and this will also be under a number you've given me)!

Here is the link if you wan to use it: HERE

Make someone's day today!

:pepeheart: :pepeheart:

P.S IF YOU ASK FOR AN ANONYMOUS COMPLIMENT I WILL SEND A MESSAGE TO YOU LETTING YOU KNOW IT WAS POSTED!

Just so you can go check it out w/o being outed <3

Last edited:

eclipsoul

barbie (2023) fan account
Reactions Received
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Orbit
Pronouns
she/her
i also think today isn't a good day at all. that's such a great idea though!
@OnlyCalB idk if this counts as a compliment but i just wanted to say thank you so much for helping me collect all the cards i need :sanapray:

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
inspirit
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I'll start off and just tag one of my newer buds here:

@geegell you are really really sweet and a super positive light on this forum. I think you find a way to bring some positivity and light to anything you post or to any thread and I think that is a rare quality you find in people. Keep up the positive vibes and continue being a sweetie pie like you are! <3

:lovelycooky: :lovelycooky: :lovelycooky: :lovelycooky: :lovelycooky:

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
inspirit
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
@OnlyCalB idk if this counts as a compliment but i just wanted to say thank you so much for helping me collect all the cards i need :sanapray:
Thank you I don't think this is the first thread like this I just have no clue who did it first
:pepecry1:

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
inspirit
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck

So I don't know if we would consider each other to be friends but I will say I find it interesting when you comment in threads and find myself looking for your comments often times just because I think you have an interesting perspective and take on things. I also get a bit excited when I see your DP on the bottom of my threads showing that you're checking it out. It feels like being noticed by a senpai.
:sanapray:

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Aww no worries! Glad I could help. I'm still hunting those Loona cards for you lmao.
:nekolove: :maheart:

---

To many users to spread the love to for a number of reaons, so I'll just pick a few based on my recent addiction of cards lmao.

@bulletproof @Reo @Vikki

Thank you for making some great card trades with me, much appreciated! lmao
:pikahappy::saranghae:

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
inspirit
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck

@SHINee is a really cool person and is super nice and cute and lovely and just <333 uwu @karina I L O V E Y O U @yellowcoat is really fun and sweet, wanna talk to her more uwu tbh I like pretty much everyone on the forum lol

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Aww no worries! Glad I could help. I'm still hunting those Loona cards for you lmao.

---

To many users to spread the love to for a number of reaons, so I'll just pick a few based on my recent addiction of cards lmao.

@bulletproof @Reo @Vikki

awww it was a pleasure to make trades with you :maheart: also I will never forget the first KS anniversary game :pandahappy:

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
awww it was a pleasure to make trades with you :maheart: also I will never forget the first KS anniversary game :pandahappy:
That first anniversary event will always be epic!!
:lisalaugh: :nekolove:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
☾ groo ☽
Pronouns
☾ he/him ☽
I'll start off and just tag one of my newer buds here:

@geegell you are really really sweet and a super positive light on this forum. I think you find a way to bring some positivity and light to anything you post or to any thread and I think that is a rare quality you find in people. Keep up the positive vibes and continue being a sweetie pie like you are! <3

:lovelycooky: :lovelycooky: :lovelycooky: :lovelycooky: :lovelycooky:
awww thank you so very much !! you almost made me cry :pepecry1:you're so kind so me and your posts always cheer me up. your sense of humor is hilarious and you're a very magnetic person that everyone seems to want to be around !! i appreciate you a lot, and thank you for being so, so nice to me even though i can be awkward and shy :nekolove: :pandalove: i'm not very good with words, but i hope my sentiments shine through.

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
inspirit
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
awww thank you so very much !! you almost made me cry :pepecry1:you're so kind so me and your posts always cheer me up. your sense of humor is hilarious and you're a very magnetic person that everyone seems to want to be around !! i appreciate you a lot, and thank you for being so, so nice to me even though i can be awkward and shy :nekolove: :pandalove: i'm not very good with words, but i hope my sentiments shine through.
You're really sweet thanks for the response I wasn't anticipating one but of course with how kind you are I got one <3 I don't know if people necessarily want to be around me but I appreciate the sentiment as well. Hope you have a great great great DAY!

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
☾ groo ☽
Pronouns
☾ he/him ☽
@Lady_Grey and @Yachii thank you both so much for introducing me to the world of j-rock and not minding how much of a noob i am :pikahappy:
@Yili thank you for talking to me even though i'm so awkward !! a lot of people don't put up with me, so it means a lot that you do :nekolove:

@SHlNEE you're really talented at what you do, and very funny to boot !! :sanapray: i hope we can be friends one day

@Mr_Boogie we need more 2nd gen girl group stans on ks. i love seeing your threads on older groups. i'll try to get you an itzy card :lisalaugh: thanks for being nice to me !!

there are more, but i'd be here all day :nekosweat:i appreciate everyone on the forums !!

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
☾ groo ☽
Pronouns
☾ he/him ☽
You're really sweet thanks for the response I wasn't anticipating one but of course with how kind you are I got one <3 I don't know if people necessarily want to be around me but I appreciate the sentiment as well. Hope you have a great great great DAY!
well, i want to be around you at least, if that means anything at all :pikahappy: i hope your day is wonderful as well !! <3

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
@geegell You're so sweet! Thank you for being willing to chat with me, I am a very talkative person that might seem overbearing sometimes haha

@Wingfrost I love talking to you as well, I hope we can get to know each other better, us BG stans got to stick together

@yellowcoat Your kindness knows no bounds and I am always appreciative of how hard you try for everything! You're very funny and generous and have great taste in music <3

@Reo for being my friend for so heckin long i think it's been almost 3 years or something haha, thank you for putting up with me endlessly tagging you in everything

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
GZB
Ship
I know I already did this in the form already but just felt like posting it myself :P (Gemini mood swings, sorry :P)
@SHINee is a really cool person and is super nice and cute and lovely and just <333 uwu and makes us all happy with her talent :*
@karina I L O V E Y O U
@yellowcoat is really fun and sweet, wanna talk to her more uwu
and I like pretty much everyone on the forum <3

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
inspirit
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck

@Vikki You're incredible. You do great work here on the forum and I've always considered you a great friend. It sucks we don't talk as much as we used to but you've always been there for me and one of the people to respond quickly to any of my cries for help or problems! Thank you so much for being who you are!!!

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
inspirit
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck

@raymondchouku You are great! You always find ways to include me in things and I genuinely appreciate all the selflessness and kindness from you. You have such a giving spirit and that's a rarity so thank you for it all <3

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Choice
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship

---

@bulletproof @Reo @Vikki

I was hoping for a 1000 word essay on how awesome A.C.E and I are but i guess that's all I'm getting :wimwim:

Thank you for the trades as well though!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread