MV SSAK3-Summer Sea Again aka Beach Again_unofficial MV (1 Viewer)

LoveYooShaSha

Celebrity
Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Fandom
GoldenStar
Hmmm, they released an unofficial MV of SSAK3's new song Summer Sea Again or Beach Again. It was chronicled on Hangout with Yoo tv show but doesnt seem to include everything from wat i watched of the show. SSAK3 will officially debut on 25th July on MBC's Music Core n the full/official MV will be out, also a new song Play that Summer will drop then. Additionally a physical album will be released as well as solo songs by the 3 members on 1 August.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1413...oceeds-from-their-music-to-help-those-in-needProceeds from these will go to the needy.

karina

🌈 ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Fandom
arianator
Ship
Wreck
so dope

Reactions: LoveYooShaSha

LoveYooShaSha

Celebrity
Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Fandom
GoldenStar
I feel like Hyori could re-debut in a girl group tomorrow and no one would bat an eyelid, she looks so young it's ridiculous!
This thumbnail of the teaser for the song makes her look even older than her age, the angle n i think the photo-cropping of her hair makes it look terrible, i still love her but the thumbnail is so cringe!

• Wow
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
Reactions Received
This thumbnail of the teaser for the song makes her look even older than her age, the angle n i think the photo-cropping of her hair makes it look terrible, i still love her but the thumbnail is so cringe!
Why does that MV look better than most ACTUAL kpop groups though? LOL

Users who are viewing this thread