she/her
Ship
I really liked I love you and me&you :sadcat: of their recent comebacks

Lovely_Cornchips

Future Canadian Hobo
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
They released an album just under 5 months ago as their Japanese contracts are still in effect as far as I know.
I knew that but I figured they were done as a group for their Korean music. I wouldn't consider that a hiatus since it kind of tells you what will happen when they are done with their JPN contracts.

Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Fandom
GoldenStar
Heeyeon as an actress and variety show star now is my new favorite, more as a variety show mentor on Running Girls. I would love to see her on a regular basis on more variety/reality shows.

Reactions: Darkseid

mysteric

.*゚+ rest in peace our little pear blossom *+.
Reactions Received
Fandom
MeU & MY
Ship
omg lexie icon they have tasteee

Reactions: Darkseid
Reactions Received
I knew that but I figured they were done as a group for their Korean music. I wouldn't consider that a hiatus since it kind of tells you what will happen when they are done with their JPN contracts.
The thing is when Jeonghwa and Hani left Banana Culture they said there was a year left on their Japanese contracts which that happened at the end of May 2019. Their recent album was released in August and they even had an online concert in November and with nothing having come out about their Japanese contracts so it's hard to know what's actually happening with them even as a stan.

Lovely_Cornchips

Future Canadian Hobo
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
The thing is when Jeonghwa and Hani left Banana Culture they said there was a year left on their Japanese contracts which that happened at the end of May 2019. Their recent album was released in August and they even had an online concert in November and with nothing having come out about their Japanese contracts so it's hard to know what's actually happening with them even as a stan.
Oh hmph that's weird. Maybe they'll be like BEAST then and start their own company?

Reactions Received
Oh hmph that's weird. Maybe they'll be like BEAST then and start their own company?
Not sure really as like I said that I haven't really seen anything on that except for a comment on their latest MV saying their Japanese contract got extended for 2 more years and that they're looking for a Korean company that will support their group activities and solo activities as well as LE trying to buy the name but figured i'd just wait and see if they announce something else before saying that anything has actually happened.

Reactions Received
Website
peachyfangirl86.tumblr.com
Fandom
Multi
Pronouns
she/her
what hurts even more is stanning groups that sound really good based on the music you've heard - only for you to find out they disbanded ages ago... or stanning a group that disbanded soon after you started stanning them. (looking at you, Myteen!)

VillageIdiot

Budding Sky Drowner, Professional Debbie Downer
Reactions Received
Fandom
JayWhyPee
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
This was supposed to be funny, y all the sad reactions :yolk:

• Haha
Reactions: Darkseid and milk
Reactions Received