TV Star Wars The Mandalorian tv show latest episode continues guest/fan expectation spree-with Rosario Dawson guesting as... (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Fandom
GoldenStar
The latest episode of Star Wars tv show The Mandalorian has guest Rosario Dawson
Ahsoka Tano who is from the clone wars animated series as Anakin Skywalker's Padawan. In the previous episode was Katee Sackhoff as Bo Katan also from the clone warscanimated series, bo katan was the one who sent Mando to Ahsoka Tano at the end of the previous episode.

I think tats enuf to get ppl to get into this show, so i wont fill this post/thread with more spoiler empty space.

@JakeyWantsCakey @Ashla_K @Darth_Felflame @yoda_jen (just for funsies;- if any one prefers not to be tagged for future star wars/manadalorian threads, pls dm/reply here n ill not tag you for future star wars/mandalorian threads i might make, thnx)

Ashla_K

Idol
Reactions Received
I honestly love the show and this season has been more about Mando and baby's Yoda bond as father and son, they're adorable together and of course, the amount of lore and easter eggs included is great.

• Love
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha

Users who are viewing this thread