Steph (@xtra) birthday thread (3 Viewers)

Goldenstar

Idol
Reactions Received
Fandom
Exo-L
Pronouns
She/her

IT'S THE BIRTHDAY OF THE CUTEST PERSON EVER
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, STEPH!
@xtra

We prepared this surprise with a lot of love with the intention of making you happy!
You deserve to get so many good things for your birthday and hopefully this thread is one of them :)

Let's start with your gifts? We have some messages for you, please take a look

PS: probably Sally won't be here because of his personal issues, but even so he sent this message, it was very sweet from him ^^

She prepared cute haikus keke

and a GIFS PARTY:

Hey Steph

Happy birthday

Have a great day and lots of fun

HAVE A SO HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND REMEMBER ILY

She loves you so much that she is using her DFTF album sticker :sanapray: and lmaao this is so cute
The mature one that wrote such a sweet letter :pepecry2:

BUT WAIT A MOMENT, IT'S NOT OVER!

Ready for the next surprise?
Exi started preparing this months ago, it took a lot of dedication and I personally think she did very well, it looks perfect. I'm also thankful to everybody else that contributed to her project and to this thread <3

SOOO get ready to enter stephland and explore what's inside your heart (or at least what we think it is lmao)
ps: it's better if you open this on your notebook

Thank you @FrostyMaple @QueenieLime @E_X_I_D @sally @litc @Winter_Iz @Ninalabkon @Imnotplaying @ahparkchaeyoung @Chilly @badcrookshanks @jjyubi @Lawol and also Dani, Juju, Eli and Rain

Last edited:

dimpled_sun

Celebrity
Reactions Received
Website
peachyfangirl86.tumblr.com
Fandom
Multi
Pronouns
she/her
Happy birthday, name buddy! How old are you now? (if you don't mind sharing lol) My birthday is March 1st, meaning I share a birthday with Wonho; let's see about you!

*looks it up*

You share a birthday with Youngbin from SF9 AND Jisun from Fromis_9 as far as active idols go! How lucky that you have TWO birthday buddies!

Goldenstar

Idol
Reactions Received
Fandom
Exo-L
Pronouns
She/her
Happy birthday, name buddy! How old are you now? (if you don't mind sharing lol) My birthday is March 1st, meaning I share a birthday with Wonho; let's see about you!

*looks it up*

You share a birthday with Youngbin from SF9 AND Jisun from Fromis_9 as far as active idols go! How lucky that you have TWO birthday buddies!
How nice that you both share bdays with idols ^^

E_X_I_D

Trainee
Reactions Received
Wreck

IT'S THE BIRTHDAY OF THE CUTEST PERSON EVER
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, STEPH!
@xtra

We prepared this surprise with a lot of love with the intention of making you happy!
You deserve to get so many good things for your birthday and hopefully this thread is one of them :)

Let's start with your gifts? We have some messages for you, please take a look

PS: probably Sally won't be here because of his personal issues, but even so he sent this message, it was very sweet from him ^^

She prepared cute haikus keke

and a GIFS PARTY:

Hey Steph

Happy birthday

Have a great day and lots of fun

HAVE A SO HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND REMEMBER ILY

She loves you so much that she is using her DFTF album sticker :sanapray: and lmaao this is so cute
The mature one that wrote such a sweet letter :pepecry2:

BUT WAIT A MOMENT, IT'S NOT OVER!

Ready for the next surprise?
Exi started preparing this months ago, it took a lot of dedication and I personally think she did very well, it looks perfect. I'm also thankful to everybody else that contributed to her project and to this thread <3

SOOO get ready to enter stephland and explore what's inside your heart (or at least what we think it is lmao)
ps: it's better if you open this on your notebook

Thank you @FrostyMaple @QueenieLime @E_X_I_D @sally @litc @Winter_Iz @Ninalabkon @Imnotplaying @ahparkchaeyoung @Chilly @jjyubi @Lawol and also Dani, Juju, Eli and Rain
you forgot to tag Dami in the thanks :O
@badcrookshanks

xtra

Trainee
Reactions Received
@sally you’re my friend too. I know you’re in a rough path right now but I hope you still try to be strong even though it’s hard asf.

you can always come me or cami to talk to our safe-space.

Our little chaotic and cute friend :bigcatlove:

Users who are viewing this thread

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Vikki Chill Zone 39
brekker Chill Zone 36
Yukiitan Chill Zone 10
Marzz Chill Zone 3
hottiesheral Chill Zone 16