Appreciation SUPERJUNIOR Let's make SMTOWN LIVE TICKETS (1 Viewer)

LoveYooShaSha

Celebrity
Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Fandom
GoldenStar
🎟 Let's make SMTOWN LIVE TICKETS with #SUPERJUNIOR | 🎫 #슈퍼주니어 와 티꾸

SMTOWN LIVE "Culture Humanity" (FREE CONCERT ALL AROUND WORLD)

SMTOWN LIVE "Culture Humanity" will be live-streamed on Jan. 1st, 1PM (KST)!

➫ 01.01.21 1PM KST
➫ 31.12.20 8PM PST
➫ 31.12.20 11PM EST

Super Junior (srry, too many members & names i cant rmbr/recognise), video of them making a DIY ticket to SMTOWN LIVE virtual con for themselves, or fan(s).
(Watching this did they prerecord already or just a photo shoot/teaser(s) for some of them who dressed up? Mebbe when the concert footage is shown we'll find out by comparing their outfits?)

@ELF
Everybody, watch cos its free at the time stated above.

Link:

LoveYooShaSha

Celebrity
Reactions Received
Website
Fandom
GoldenStar
It’s a prerecorded concert
I know, but some of the nct(?) members who we saw in the video wore casual clothes, so im wondering if they were rehearsing or if its in SM building or wat. The æspa n Taeyeon making ticket videos dint hv other idols, so i dint think abt it.

My realisation with this video is tat it could be on the same day as prerecording of the concert so tats why the outfits, but i got 2nd doubts cos some seem in casual clothes(tho they could hv changed clothes b4 or after making tickets ig). So if the outfits are the same, id guess they saved time n had less inconvenience by prerecording n making ticket video on the same day(s). Now im wondering if we'll get an ending stage with everyone or not. Guess we'll find out in 50+hrs or so from now.😁😆🙂😊.tho i wont be watching most of it, only Taeyeon, RV n æspa if i can keep my eyes open. Its probably gonna be long show.

Reactions: karina and Vikki

Vikki

Future Canadian Hobo
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
I know, but some of the nct(?) members who we saw in the video wore casual clothes, so im wondering if they were rehearsing or if its in SM building or wat. The æspa n Taeyeon making ticket videos dint hv other idols, so i dint think abt it.

My realisation with this video is tat it could be on the same day as prerecording of the concert so tats why the outfits, but i got 2nd doubts cos some seem in casual clothes(tho they could hv changed clothes b4 or after making tickets ig). So if the outfits are the same, id guess they saved time n had less inconvenience by prerecording n making ticket video on the same day(s). Now im wondering if we'll get an ending stage with everyone or not. Guess we'll find out in 50+hrs or so from now.😁😆🙂😊.tho i wont be watching most of it, only Taeyeon, RV n æspa if i can keep my eyes open. Its probably gonna be long show.
Oh I see what you mean. That might be the case yeah. I guess we'll find out.

LoveYooShaSha

Celebrity
Reactions Received
Website
Fandom
GoldenStar
Oh I see what you mean. That might be the case yeah. I guess we'll find out.
Also, maybe they'll prerecord the ending stage either l8r or just b4 or even hv it on 1st January either in real-time to hv fans' reactions on screen as i saw in lots of virtual concerts this yr? For maximum impact n fan engagement?

Tat could be why Haechan(?) n the other NCT member was there too. My wish tho it may be unrealistic is they were all there to rehearse together for an ending stage.

iv nvr cared much for SMTOWN b4 but now tat it might not get an ending stage together, i kinda wish they could make it happen.

Wat we dont miss until its gone(or think it might not happen), eh?

Reactions: karina and Vikki

karina

🌈 ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the buddy hole & flover garden ღ
Fandom
arianator
Ship
Wreck
them boys are too good

Users who are viewing this thread