News Suspect found for the disappearance of Madeleine McCann (1 Viewer)

lexus

Lex with the sex, flex, and texmex
Reaction score
Ship
Wreck
After 13 years of her disappearance, police have found a 43 year old German suspect who was assumed to be in the area at the time of her disappearance. According to German media he is currently serving a prison sentence for "unrelated offenses". He was convicted of raping a 72 year old woman back in 2005 and is a convicted pedophile. The suspect was also reported to have burglarized holiday hotels and apartments. Has was also driving a vehicle in the Praia de Luz area days before her disappearance. Unfortunately, Madeleine Mccann is presumed to be dead, but they are still looking to see if she could possibly still be alive.

Here's some twitter threads and an article I found that go more into detail about it -

lexus

Reaction score
Ship
Wreck
It's been 13 years already... I remember this case, really sad. I hope that family can finally have some closure.
Same here. The parents really need some closure on this. I really hope that this case can be solved someday

Ahsoka

♡ You are valid and loved ❤
Reaction score
Ship
Wreck
So many missing person cases are never solved, it's just a fact of life unfortunately. I hope they find out the truth here though. But just as a side note, I hope no one here ever ha to deal with this but if you do, make sure not to wait to submit a missing person report. The first 72 hour are crucial, if you don't notify the police by then your chances become much smaller.

Darth_Felflame

Lucifers Favorite Son
Reaction score
Ship
These types of cases are just sad... like at least when someone is found after a few months they definitely know what happened but like this... it's just sad and leaves room for further heartbreak.

Darth_Ozy

Darth Maul's fav dongsaeng
Reaction score
Ship
Might be too little too late, but I hope her family is able to get some closure at long last.

Reactions: Mairi and lexus

lexus

Reaction score
Ship
Wreck
So many missing person cases are never solved, it's just a fact of life unfortunately. I hope they find out the truth here though. But just as a side note, I hope no one here ever ha to deal with this but if you do, make sure not to wait to submit a missing person report. The first 72 hour are crucial, if you don't notify the police by then your chances become much smaller.
I hate to say it, but I really don't see this case getting solved and I highly doubt that she's still alive. If this particular case gets solved it'd be a miracle :/

Reactions: Mairi and Ahsoka

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)