COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Official đź“Śă€šTAGLIST〛Taggable Fandom Groups đź“Ś (6 Viewers)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I had to change my username today, could you please change it from Joy to Sory? Thank you 🙏🏼
The new system doesn't need to change based on usernames, now everyone is a part of the group and you just tag the fandom name :sanapray:

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
The new system doesn't need to change based on usernames, now everyone is a part of the group and you just tag the fandom name :sanapray:
Im not sure i understand. how can I know in what fandoms I am?

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Im not sure i understand. how can I know in what fandoms I am?
You can go to the first post and click on the fandom and it'll show everyone in the group. For now all of the fandom taglists you were in are now the groups you're in.

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
But that’s the prob
You can go to the first post and click on the fandom and it'll show everyone in the group. For now all of the fandom taglists you were in are now the groups you're in.
But that’s the problem. I was asked by @Somi to change my username cuz it got corrupted. And I did. But now if I click on fandom tags I was part of, it says I don’t have the right to access this page.

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
But that’s the prob

But that’s the problem. I was asked by @Somi to change my username cuz it got corrupted. And I did. But now if I click on fandom tags I was part of, it says I don’t have the right to access this page.
That's weird, I don't think it's a username issue since we only started after your username was changed already
@Somi help :jisoosmh:

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Choice
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
That's weird, I don't think it's a username issue since we only started after your username was changed already
@Somi help :jisoosmh:
i just saw this was updated and wanted to check, if i click on the choice tag i dont have permission as well but when i clicked on ab6ix, which im not apart of the fandom i can see the people in it

LeeHoseok

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Weneebebe
Pronouns
Any
i just saw this was updated and wanted to check, if i click on the choice tag i dont have permission as well but when i clicked on ab6ix, which im not apart of the fandom i can see the people in it
I have the same issue. If you're a part of that list, you can't view it.

Tiffany

Forever Alone
Reactions Received
Website
kpopsource.com
KS Coins
Fandom
SONE
Pronouns
Noona
do we still have to tell you guys when we change our username or will that happen automatically now?
If you are already in the group list, genre tags, no. Soloist tags is still manual work.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread