LoveYooShaSha

Celebrity
Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Fandom
GoldenStar
Updated ks caching layer (02/12/2020)
Can i ask here or shd i ask (in future), the caching feature you just updated-did it change the refresh rate to just 5 seconds for those pages tat include multiple threads tat autoupdate themselves[usedta be 60 seconds but now i noticed its quicker cos i cant read the list of threads on my phone b4 it refreshes n keeps refreshing every 5 seconds]. FYI or was it intentional, {i dont believe its so}, so i dared to crash this changelog thread. Thnx, n srry if i intruded here instead of asking in the ask a staff thread. (Was meaning to ask earlier today but got distracted)

Tldr: 5 second refresh rate, on purpose or not? Thnx

Pasta

Pasta is love
Reactions Received
Fandom
Blink
Can i ask here or shd i ask (in future), the caching feature you just updated-did it change the refresh rate to just 5 seconds for those pages tat include multiple threads tat autoupdate themselves[usedta be 60 seconds but now i noticed its quicker cos i cant read the list of threads on my phone b4 it refreshes n keeps refreshing every 5 seconds]. FYI or was it intentional, {i dont believe its so}, so i dared to crash this changelog thread. Thnx, n srry if i intruded here instead of asking in the ask a staff thread. (Was meaning to ask earlier today but got distracted)

Tldr: 5 second refresh rate, on purpose or not? Thnx
Its not related, but i think i did some updates on addons which modified it, changed it back to 60 seconds.

• Love
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha

Pasta

Pasta is love
Reactions Received
Fandom
Blink
Updated JSFiddle, added support for more URLs from bitchute, and updated support for short URLs from tiktok. Instagram Reels are processed and rendered like normal posts or Instagram TV. (20/01/2021)

Reactions: Darkseid

Users who are viewing this thread