Thank u,Blessed (1 Viewer)

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
Reactions Received
Ship
I wanted to do this somewhere else,but it didn’t feel right. It felt it would be out of place. I wanted to say thank you to the people who got up today,thank you to the people who ask how others Day is and how even mine is,thank you to the ones who never lost themself through the hardest times.
I didn’t want to post my goodbye thread anywhere else,but this isn’t a goodbye thread. It’s a welcome thread. It’s a thank you thread. I can never say how I’m grateful enough for the wonderful people online. I’ve attached hard to a lot. I’ve shed tears,ik that’s sad. Lmao,but I’m glad.

I won’t openly say what happened to me because I feel many won’t understand what it’s like to doubt yourself,feel you were things you said you would never be. This is my welcome thread to I hope people enjoy it here even when it’s quiet. Or,feels barren.
I hope we can get along. Also,this is dumb,but
@Taeyeon @notthatmarko @BLACKPINK
Thank you all for letting me mod again. : ^) I know I took this
seriously but I’m grateful.

Chahee

Hello Counselor Chahee
Reactions Received
Fandom
Igloonics
I wanted to do this somewhere else,but it didn’t feel right. It felt it would be out of place. I wanted to say thank you to the people who got up today,thank you to the people who ask how others Day is and how even mine is,thank you to the ones who never lost themself through the hardest times.
I didn’t want to post my goodbye thread anywhere else,but this isn’t a goodbye thread. It’s a welcome thread. It’s a thank you thread. I can never say how I’m grateful enough for the wonderful people online. I’ve attached hard to a lot. I’ve shed tears,ik that’s sad. Lmao,but I’m glad.

I won’t openly say what happened to me because I feel many won’t understand what it’s like to doubt yourself,feel you were things you said you would never be. This is my welcome thread to I hope people enjoy it here even when it’s quiet. Or,feels barren.
I hope we can get along. Also,this is dumb,but
@Taeyeon @notthatmarko @BLACKPINK
Thank you all for letting me mod again. : ^) I know I took this
seriously but I’m grateful.

I love you <33

Koala

Reactions Received
Ship

Koala

Reactions Received
Ship

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
I supported u as moderator there and I'll also support you as moderator here. You were MVP and u are still one to me!

Koala

Reactions Received
Ship

Koala

Reactions Received
Ship
I supported u as moderator there and I'll also support you as moderator here. You were MVP and u are still one to me!
Thank you for it all :pandalove: I wont let you down. Even if we don’t get many reports I hope I can still be right on things,and be the same mod I was. Thank you. Please enjoy your stay

karina

🌈 ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the buddy hole & flover garden ღ
Fandom
arianator
Ship
Wreck
uwu

you are so precious

Koala

Reactions Received
Ship
youre always so kind to others, be kind to yourself too okie? fighting, koala!!~ :pandalove::pandalove::pandalove:
:pandalove:TT. Thank you Soogi. I’m glad you’re here to bless with your kindness too. Make sure to eat and rest and don’t bé too hard on yourself with studies

Users who are viewing this thread